Did steve mazagatti feel bad for matt hamill?

I had Hamill winning the decision, so I don't think it matters much.

Jones knew the rules. Protect your elbows at all times. Hammill was brutalising him from the bottom.

Why would he? Being deaf means you don't have to listen to all the stupid shit people are saying.

200w.gif

Pretty sure hamill was easily winning this fight until the illegal elbows. Jones should have lost 2 rounds due to eye pokes too. I had it 30 - 22 Hamill until the illegal shots.

It was a communication problem. Somewhere, it got lost that Hamill couldn't continue due to his shoulder (from a throw), not due to the illegal elbows.

It should have been a stoppage win for Jon. Warning for the elbows, yes, but a doctor's stoppage / tko / whatever for Jon.

It was a desperation move by Jon + Mazzagatti felt sorry for Jon

Did this post get stuck in the queue for 6 1/2 years or what?

Matt Hamill gets plenty sympathy hookups...

matt-hamill-brittany-houck-4.jpg

More like he felt bad for Jon. If Mazzagatti hadn't stopped the fight, Jon would have lost his arm. Dick move from Hamill to target those elbows (like oblique kicks or 'accidental' eye-pokes).

It was not because he was deaf. He felt bad for Hammil because Jones was taking years off of his life.

Did Gerard Gordeau hold back when he had two teeth in his foot?

Matt Hamill gets plenty sympathy hookups...

matt-hamill-brittany-houck-4.jpg
Dudes a pro mma fighter who's fought in the UFC and has films made about him. I think he gets his dick wet on merit and not out of sympathy

Dudes a pro mma fighter who's fought in the UFC and has films made about him. I think he gets his dick wet on merit and not out of sympathy

It was a joke... That's his ex-wife.

But yeah, he does have a reputation for smashing loads of pussy too.

Back