So Did Rousey Suffer a Broken Jaw or Not?

Michael Jordan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When Rousey was beaten by Holly, many people speculated that she suffered a broken jaw. Dana then came out and said she didn't but many people felt that this was damage control. It has been 5 months later, and people are talking about how she may not be cleared to fight by UFC 200. So did she have her jaw broke? I know she mentioned she couldn't eat an apple for a long time....just seems like she had a broken jaw.

I think she had a broken jaw along with a broken ego

Very broken:

200w.gif

I think it was broken. There were a couple pictures from the fight that night that seemed to show her bottom teeth were broken off her jaw similarly to the way Sidney Crosby had his broken.

I have no idea. But I think at the very least she had a couple teeth rearranged.

I recently read it was dislocated, not broken.

When Rousey was beaten by Holly, many people speculated that she suffered a broken jaw. Dana then came out and said she didn't but many people felt that this was damage control. It has been 5 months later, and people are talking about how she may not be cleared to fight by UFC 200. So did she have her jaw broke? I know she mentioned she couldn't eat an apple for a long time....just seems like she had a broken jaw.
I don't know about apples,but she could eat lots of other things!

It has been 5 months later, and people are talking about how she may not be cleared to fight by UFC 200.

It's pure speculation, she said anyway that she doesn't want to fight until at least next fall (if ever...). IMO her teeth got messed-up, if her jaw got actually broken I think it would have appeared on the medical suspensions.

Back