The UFC already has a legitamate SUPERSTAR...

They do, and they're named Ronda and Conor, not Hunt. That's just the way it is.

Came in here and expected:

Sage-Northcutt.jpg

Slightly disappointed but I like Hunt, so it's OK.

Who will we see this superstar in the octagon with next?

Came in here and expected:

Sage-Northcutt.jpg

Slightly disappointed but I like Hunt, so it's OK.

I don't know why I always crack up when I see Sage lol. He gets a lot of shit, but he seems like a really good kid.

There are a lot of stars.

But only 1-2 buffoons who appeal to the clueless masses.

I don't know why I always crack up when I see Sage lol. He gets a lot of shit, but he seems like a really good kid.

His Instagram page is the perfect cure for depression.

I almost Hope Cain get Injured again for Hunt to step up and Ktfo Browne @200

I'm not sure how seriously I'm supposed to take the thread. The TS can't spell legitimate ffs.

They sure do

466621804.jpg

I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time I see this pic what goes through my mind is...why would anyone get a tattoo of the Pepsi logo? Unless he got paid bank for it? It's like a car accident, I don't want to look at it but....

I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time I see this pic what goes through my mind is...why would anyone get a tattoo of the Pepsi logo? Unless he got paid bank for it? It's like a car accident, I don't want to look at it but....

Britney Spears made me drink Pepsi in the 90s.

Jones-Hunt at UFC 200 would have been bonkers for so many reasons. Yes, I know it makes no sense but still!

Every time I see it I wonder if he even tried to get into shape for his first UFC "fighter" photo shoot.

I hope Hunt can remain competitive for this last stint in his career. The one thing we wont see Hunt doing is broadcasting work.

Baffled by the Pepsi tattoo myself. Who sits around and thinks wow I like Pepsi so much more than coke I will get it inked. Every time I see the picture I have this conversation in my head.

Back