[VIDEO] Zubaira Tukhugov preparing for Renato Carneiro

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

Zubaira is a FW prospect, he is 3-0 in UFC and 18-3 overall. Renato Carneiro is undefeated MMA fighter 9-0 and 1-0 in UFC

So many prospects in FW division:
Zubaira
Bektic
DHC
Yair
Amirkhani
Ortega
Pepey

who else?

and who you got in this fight?

If Zubaira can be calm and collected he has a good chance to win this fight. Zubaira has a tendency to rush in and fight wildly without no defence, but i think he has the tools to win

Pepey won 3 in a row (first round finishes) at least he is on a tear, maybe not a prospect yeah

Wow actually just realized 3 straight. Still remember him getting ko'd in guard twice like it was yesterday

Man this is such a great fight. Perfect card opener. 198 might be the greatest top to bottom card ever.

Man this is such a great fight. Perfect card opener. 198 might be the greatest top to bottom card ever.
198 199 are both great, still waiting for UFC 200 to add some interesting fights

i agree about fw the prospects are off the charts. The top 5 guys are in big fucking trouble.

Fast hands
I like that gym. Looks good.
FW has been a great division from the beginning.

oh and i forgot these prospects:

Arnold Allen
Diego Rivas
Teruto Ishihara
Luke Sander
and Artem Lobov lol

I think Zubaira will win this fight, he has great wrestling and creative striking.

But damn, that Chechen accent. Most Chechen and Russian speakers mix words from the other language into the other lol. Even Mairbek speaks cleaner than Zub. Out of the Caucasian fighters, Tumenov probably speaks the most clearest.

I think Zubaira will win this fight, he has great wrestling and creative striking.

But damn, that Chechen accent. Most Chechen and Russian speakers mix words from the other language into the other lol. Even Mairbek speaks cleaner than Zub. Out of the Caucasian fighters, Tumenov probably speaks the most clearest.
i hope he cracks top15 with a win, that will be 4 in a row

198 199 are both great, still waiting for UFC 200 to add some interesting fights

Yeah I'd like to see 200 add a couple more prospects to the card. All the names are nice but they should be trying to showcase some future talent on there to capitalize on the size of the event.

Yeah I'd like to see 200 add a couple more prospects to the card. All the names are nice but they should be trying to showcase some future talent on there to capitalize on the size of the event.
maybe they will go with Yair, he is marketable with flashy style. I think thay may give him Swanson or someone from top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back