Holly

The5thgod

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So what's next for Holly if the winner of Tate Nunes is fighting Rousey? Does she sit around and get a shot at the winner of Rousey vs Tate/Nunes? Does she get the loser of Tate vs Nunes? Does she get the winner of Zingano vs Pena? What would be the best option? I think she should fight the winner of Zingano vs Pena for the next title shot.

Holly needs to learn her place first.

Beating Ronda comes with consequences.

Clicked hoping for a picture of her sweet legs and ass

Left disappointed

Most likely Cat/Pena winner & that winner fights RR/Tate (or Nunes in an upset) winner in 2017

I'd rather her not fight Cat if Cat ends up beating Pena which I hope she does. Maybe fight Cyborg in a number 1 contenders match if Cyborg wins next month? She most likely will.

Clicked hoping for a picture of her sweet legs and ass

Left disappointed

ImAoVPj.gif

I'd rather her not fight Cat if Cat ends up beating Pena which I hope she does. Maybe fight Cyborg in a number 1 contenders match if Cyborg wins next month? She most likely will.
Cyborg will fight at 140, we still have no indications that she'll make 135.

I could see her fighting Cyborg and the winner of that will fight the winner of Tate/Nunes vs. Ronda.

I'll be surprised to see if Cyborg even makes the 140 catch weight, let alone 135.

I know FrankieNYC will disagree with me, but I think some UFC brass wants to get back at Jackson camp for all that was said about Jackson outwitting Dana when Holly won the belt.

Give Holly and Michelle a fight.

But Cyborg still probably won't make 135 so it'd be a good matchup but a pointless fight at a catchweight.

Wasn't this thread done, like yesterday?

Yup Dana wanted her to wait. If she would have won. It was nothing. But losing to Tate more or less turned her into a 2nd class citizen. She's at the back of the bus and DW is in no hurry to do her any favours.

Ronda will have to fight her if she ever wants to get even a little of her legacy back imo. Because the only fighters she fought at the highest??? level of WBW are Tate and Holm.

So what's next for Holly if the winner of Tate Nunes is fighting Rousey? Does she sit around and get a shot at the winner of Rousey vs Tate/Nunes? Does she get the loser of Tate vs Nunes? Does she get the winner of Zingano vs Pena? What would be the best option? I think she should fight the winner of Zingano vs Pena for the next title shot.

Take me for crazy, I think they have in mind Rousey-Holm and Tate-Zingano, in New York, providing the last 2 actually win. If Tate doesn't win, then it's a big clusterfuck and the amigos have plenty of options.

Take me for crazy, I think they have in mind Rousey-Holm and Tate-Zingano, in New York, providing the last 2 actually win. If Tate doesn't win, then it's a big clusterfuck and the amigos have plenty of options.
I know Dana be talking out his ass sometimes, but he's already stated Rousey gets the winner of Tate vs Nunes.

Back