Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Who win this?

I got the feeling King Mo win this!
I think King Mo have the better hands.
Will look like Evans Vs Davis Imo.

Thought?

(p.s Chandler Vs Thomson also on that card, those 2 fight alone make that card the best Bellator card of the years so far)

Phil Davis will beat him into the worldwide forum.

King Mo.

Better standup and the wrestling will cancel each other out.

My thoughts are you are going to get shitted on for putting this in the wrong section.

I got Davis winning

Hard fight to predict, I'll probably go with Davis because I think he is a bit quicker than Mo and his wrestling is better, but not by much, probably will end in a split decision

My thoughts are you are going to get shitted on for putting this in the wrong section.

I got Davis winning
right about the forum My bad!

Admin will take care of it soon enough. sorry guys

Think Phil wins but King Mo boxing to a UD wouldn't shock me.

right about the forum My bad!

Admin will take care of it soon enough. sorry guys

I don't mind but I know how people are on here :)

It does bring up maybe bellator should be on this on this forum? The tallent in bellator is getting better real quick!

king mo is more of a finisher and if phil davis put himself out there, this could be an exciting fight. davis won't. wrestling will cancel itself out and davis will be too fast for king mo and will dance around landing the occasional jab and leg kick to a clear UD. as all viewers yawn in anticipation for the fight to end.

Who win this?

I got the feeling King Mo win this!
I think King Mo have the better hands.
Will look like Evans Vs Davis Imo.

Thought?

(p.s Chandler Vs Thomson also on that card, those 2 fight alone make that card the best Bellator card of the years so far)
wrong place to post this?

King mo will beat the snot out of Davis. Cmon now

King Mo is on a tear. I'll go with him. should be a great fight.

Davis wins, but I hope King Mo is on birth control because of the way Davis is going to win it.

I think King Mo takes it. He seems to be better in the striking, and you would think the wrestling for both is cancelled out. Davis doesn't look at good on his feet.

Back