Two Russian hot prospects.... Both 5-1 in UFC.

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both are absolute KO machines.... very similar UFC careers. Who do you think will do better against top10 competition?

Personally, I'm slowly becoming a huge fan of both guys and I want them both to continue their runs to title shot.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mairbek-Taisumov-33161
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Albert-Tumenov-60198

Maribek_Taisumov_Headshot.png

TUMENOV_ALBERT.png

UFC_JH_2015-06-20_3505.JPG

albert-tumenov-alan-jouban-ufc-192-2.jpg

damn...thought it was a joke, two russians walk into a bar......

I was expecting some 2 hot chicks on display. Boo.

If youre slowing becoming a huge fan does that mean you're quickly becoming a medium fan?

Taisumov has got some power. But Tumenov has some serious hands, and has proven it against better competition. That fight with Larkin was damn fun to watch.

I dont think they look that hot...
I seen hotter.

If youre slowing becoming a huge fan does that mean you're quickly becoming a medium fan?

Yeah, that seems like a better way to express it;

I'm quickly becoming a medium fan.

They're amazing fighters. With Khabilov, Magomedov (LW) and Tim Means are my favourites fighters. Nice TDD, vicious K.O power.

Great. I just wasted a pump of lotion. Thanks TS.

I expected a different kind of hot. Goddamnit.

The hottest Russian prospect got away from the UFC . . .

Anastasia-Yankova-645x370.jpg

359c45bb065efbba3001c6c3ff267b1e.jpg

anastasia-yankova-9.jpg

Both guys are legit UFC fighters- and potential contenders. Tumenov scares me ( a Gunnar fan). Honestly, I thought Larkin won, but I also thought Tumenov underperformed.

Taisumov needs to be tested by better competition. He was dominated by Prazeres in his first fight, and despite his HLs, I'm not yet sold on him as a contender

Tumenov beat Larkin and Jouban, i put him higher

both doing really good though

I would say they are both beyond "prospect" territory with 5-1 UFC records. I would go so far to call them outside contenders at this point. Albert has Gus next; this fight will be a real test. Alcantara wrestle humped him a bit and gave him some problems. Considering it was his first fight in the UFC, first fight outside of Russia and first TIME out of Russia, not bad.

Maribec is going roll through most guys outside of top 10 IMO.

Back