Who needs Conor when we have Luke Rockhold?

El Hombre

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It's becoming more and more apparent that Rockhold is the new and improved Conor McGregor. His trash talking is on another level to Conor's, it sounds so natural and unforced. Luke's movement has always been flowy, but recently his movement has become SUPER flowy - I think this type of flowy movement is what Conor was trying to achieve by playing touchbutt with Ido, but Conor came up short.

Behold, the originator of movement SUPER flowiness, Luke Rockhold:

Here's some of his unforced trash talking. Damn, he's sharp:

So cringe, much copy.

Who needs Conor's trash talk when you got guys like Chad Mendes and TJ.

Touch butt in the stream room with that dork Max Holloways father.

This is clearly a troll thread, but just for clarification anyway: Luke Rockhold has absolutely no personality

This is clearly a troll thread, but just for clarification anyway: Luke Rockhold has absolutely no personality
Rockhold badly copying absolutely everything that Conor does is embarrassing to witness.

My take on Rockhold:
He's a funny and pretty charismatic guy who just happen to have anxiety in front of a camera and a big audience (like most of us).

Luke has got all the physical attributes a man can dream of, but he's awkward as F. He'll never touch McGregor in the drama department. Plus according to Bryan Callen his hairline is receding and if he doesn't get on the Propecia regiment he'd go bald in a couple of years.

I hope Rockhold is just trolling with his douche act because man it's pretty cringe worthy.

It's becoming more and more apparent that Rockhold is the new and improved Conor McGregor. His trash talking is on another level to Conor's, it sounds so natural and unforced. Luke's movement has always been flowy, but recently his movement has become SUPER flowy - I think this type of flowy movement is what Conor was trying to achieve by playing touchbutt with Ido, but Conor came up short.

Behold, the originator of movement SUPER flowiness, Luke Rockhold:

Here's some of his unforced trash talking. Damn, he's sharp:

So cringe, much copy.

Yep the ufc will pay him some attention when he builds himself up and can sell 100,000 PPV buys.

The UFC needs Conor for the money I need him for the laughs.

Luke has got all the physical attributes a man can dream of, but he's awkward as F. He'll never touch McGregor in the drama department. Plus according to Bryan Callen his hairline is receding and if he doesn't get on the Propecia regiment he'd go bald in a couple of years.
He doesn't need head hair, his torso is what matters.

lukerockholdi2ser.png

He is not comfortable doing interviews that's for sure

hahaha most akward guy in UFC hahahaha

Back