diaz/lawler 2?

Harry chode

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
this needs to happen....would love to see how they match up now....

Wuzq9wx.jpg

Well title shots are given and not earned so this fight is a possibility.

Diaz straight down the pipe will beat Lawlers looping shots all night. Diaz via KO/TKO. Great fight though IMO, Lawler is a different animal since they last fought.

WAR Diaz!

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 4
I read the thread title too quickly scrolling through and saw it as Dazzler. I think it's sign (or too many drugs.) Book it, Dana.

lol instead of where's wally, they should make where's George?

The UFC should do Hunt Vs Yoshida 2.

Yoshida beat Hunt 10 years ago, make sense....

Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost 5 f*cking years FFS...
If he can beat a top 10 guy, then ok.

Cody Mckenzie has won more fight than Nick in the last 5 yrs...

-_-'

Problem being Nick getting another fight he hasn't earned and would have a good shot at winning. Then he would posture up against the UFC and never defend it and we would have an interim belt until it is decide that it should be permanent.

What an original thread.....

I use call people who asked for Lawler/Diaz idiots because Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011. And the idea is fucking stupid.

But this is a post UFC 196 world. NOn-title fights main event over title fights. The FW champ with no defences can challenge the LW just because he asked for. The FW champ was to headline a show with one title fight and an interim title fight for his very belt.

So why not? Book it.

At this stage Diaz would get lit up badly by Lawler. he needs to win a few fights first before fighting Lawler.

The longer this goes without Lawler being booked I start to think this is happening. I thought for sure he was being lined up for 200 and still nothing. It was either the potential Conor fight before Nate stomped him or this. I'm in favor anyway.

The UFC should do Hunt Vs Yoshida 2.

Yoshida beat Hunt 10 years ago, make sense....

Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost 5 f*cking years FFS...
If he can beat a top 10 guy, then ok.

Cody Mckenzie has won more fight than Nick in the last 5 yrs...

-_-'

Remind me again who McKenzie fought?

How about Nick actually puts together a few wins against some easier competition first to justify a title shot? How about that instead of just giving him big money fights? He doesn't deserve Robbie and it's baffling many on here can't seem to comprehend that. Hey, when is Jeremy Stephens going to face RDA? He beat him years back and could do it again!

There's a part of me that would love to see a McGregor/Nate and Lawler/Nick event. But it's looking unlikely.

Back