Conor to sue the UFC...?

Sjb1888

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm hearing rumours from someone in the know (I expect no one to believe me) that currently Conor's relationship with the UFC has completely broken down regarding Conor being dropped from an already signed fight at UFC 200, apparently he has no intention of signing to fight at any other event until it is resolved.

Conor's team would be arguing that not turning up to one part of the fight promotion did not justify a breach contract.

I can't imagine this would go anywhere seriously as it would surely cause irreparable damage and destroy any chance of future earnings if true.

It could just be a final act of defiance in order to reaffirm his negotiation position going forward.

giphy.gif

Wow so sad too bad

Conor got blown the fuck out with memes so hard by Nate Diaz that he's now threatening to sue the UFC so he never has to do media with him again

Good lord almighty.

Zuffa lawyers would fucking bury Connie.

And how long would that legal process drag out for?

Show up, do what they ask, don't do anything sound bite worthy for the conferences and fight your contract out then Conor

If the clause in the contract merely provides for "reasonable promotion", lamenting a substantial breach of contract for skipping one presser would be ridiculous.
Source: me, lawyer.

Sue for what? For him not doing his job? If he wasn't a big name, the ufc would've cut his primadonna ass a long time ago.

Some say the Conor is dead and buried at Killarney
more say he rose again and joined World Series of Fighting

I'm hearing rumours from someone in the know (I expect no one to believe me) that currently Conor's relationship with the UFC has completely broken down regarding Conor being dropped from an already signed fight at UFC 200, apparently he has no intention of signing to fight at any other event until it is resolved.

Conor's team would be arguing that not turning up to one part of the fight promotion did not justify a breach contract.

I can't imagine this would go anywhere seriously as it would surely cause irreparable damage and destroy any chance of future earnings if true.

It could just be a final act of defiance in order to reaffirm his negotiation position going forward.

It was not just one part
It was 3/4 of that weeks obligations.
He was missing two pressers & a commercial

My ball bag does have quite the foostie scent this morning...
this post deserves a like just for the use of the word "foostie" lol, pretty sure its the first time Ive seen it on here lol

Back