Jon Jones mother had her leg amputated right before the ST preux fight

Yeah that was pretty heartbreaking to hear, even though I am no Jones fan, I truly credit his ability to rise from personal pain.

You know Jones would use this as trash talking material if it was DC

Last edited:
You know Jones would use this as trash talking material if it was DC lol

Post links to anything that Jones has said about Cormier's family members or the family members of any previous opponents.

Ouch that much be rough on her and the family of course.

No wonder he hugged his
whole family before entering
the cage. I was wondering
like, "Uh... isn't that a little rude?"
haha fool was taking all night.
but this puts things into perspective

Respect to Bones. Testament of his Goatness, that we found out this late

If it was Conor or Ronda, they will use it was an excuse as soon as rogan put a mic to their faces

Also fuck diabetes

Last edited:
wow. Jon is either mentally tough or a clinical psychopath. How do you mask something like this? His interviews all through the build up gave away absolutely nothing.

You have to admit that's different than bringing up a family member going through serious health problems.

I can't even see Bones touching that one. He's already a PR nightmare.
Yes that i can admit. All im saying is it wouldn't suprise me if he would.

I wish momma Bones a nice recovery. Diabetes sucks.

Tough shit. It makes me remember when Randleman fought Fedor and his dad had passed away a few days earlier, he was in total beast mode.

Hope she recovers well, for what possible of course. Jones was very collected throughout the build up and the fight, except the final flip off maybe.

That's heavy man. Poor Big Mumma Jones.
Big Momma Jones
images

who cares about him mom, I only care about Jon... its sad that she cant control her eating habits though, what a fat disgusting pig.

Lol, there are easier ways to quit posting on this site than getting banned you know.

I feel sorry for his mother but that is all.

Respect to Bones. Testament of his Goatness, that we found out this late

If it was Conor or Ronda, they will use it was an excuse as soon as rogan put a mic to their faces

Also fuck diabetes

Uh, he did bring it up. right after post fight conference.

Back