Overeem will KO AA

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both glass chins will be very tenative. AA won't chase overeem like what kharitonov did. He will have problem closing the distance because of reem's kicks. Eventually overeem will find his chin.

I feel like its a pick em match up.

Both guys have the power put each other to sleep.

So hopefully it wont be a tentative decision where one of them wins a close decision.

Unless Arlovski starts handing out backhands like Overeem owes him money.

Both guys are cool.

Reem is probably going to win via having more tools.

Really going out on a limb here huh m8?

Either super fast brutal KO or boring uneventful decision.
I hope Arlovski pulls it off.

Both glass chins will be very tenative. AA won't chase overeem like what kharitonov did. He will have problem closing the distance because of reem's kicks. Eventually overeem will find his chin.
Probably strange division though . Overeem was a much better fighter when he fought Kharatinov IMO.
AA fans will be hoping he doesn't run into strikes like he did against Kharitonov.

War Andre, would love to see him win and then retire with one more impressive victory
arlovski002_002.jpg

Last edited:
Since I'm a loyal overeem fanboy until the end, regardless of his diet, I hope for an exciting KO in his favor. but i do love arlovski as well and am sad that he must hopefully fall.

I'm all aboard the Reem Resurrection Train. I thought he was completely done and going to get put to sleep very easily by JDS. After that match, I think he runs through AA with no problem. I don't think Reems biggest problem was his chin, it was his defense. It's fucking heavyweight. Even if Browne and Big Foot aren't that good, they are huge and strong. If they hit you clean, you're going to sleep. Reem seems to have realized this now, and I think he will be a force going forward.

Since I'm a loyal overeem fanboy until the end, regardless of his diet, I hope for an exciting KO in his favor. but i do love arlovski as well and am sad that he must hopefully fall.
Regardless of diet ? You mean steroid filled horse meat ? I prefered Pride Overeem with take downs and soccer kicks.

I'm torn on this matchup, part of me wants Reem to win for the sake of the HW division and keeping it exciting with a fresh title contender... Cause i know the ufc will do anything they can to get Cain near that belt.

but the other part of me wants Andrei to win cause he's the fuckin pitbull and it would be a hell of a comeback story to get the ufc gold again

Regardless of diet ? You mean steroid filled horse meat ? I prefered Pride Overeem with take downs and soccer kicks.

i have liked all forms of overeem. the lanky, but skilled one that had some good wins, and some sad brutal loses. the ubereem that was genetically engineered to bang everyones girlfriends, and the new ecoreem that has learned the concept of gameplan and strategy. :)

Yeah its really a 50 50 both guys have the power to put the other away I think whoever lands first will put the other away so I don't see this fight going past a minute I'll be pulling for Andrei but if Reem wins I'll be happy to see him get a title shot

AA needs a quick knockout I think. Any longer than 1 round Reem wins

Back