Let`s help DC out with some one liners...

Joe Lauzon Fan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Jones has been getting the best of DC during the press conferences. DC calling him a bum simply isn't cutting it. Let's give DC something he can use for future press conferences...

"Hey Jon, congratulations you finally completed a fight without poking him in the eye."

DC is too nice to actually say things that'll hurt Jones...

"Jon, you lost your fire... You couldn`t finish a guy with a broken arm."

Last edited:
DC can't say anything to Jones. He lost the first fight convincingly. No ones liners are gonna be effective because Jon can just says "4-1. Now sitchurassdown". That trumps anything dc can say.

It's like Conor if he tried to trash Nate now. It would just make him look stupid.

Last edited:
"Im gonna f*ck you till you love me f*ggot"

-Kenny Florian

LOL...old school. Tyson was so good with media..lol. "Fuck you then...turn the station"

DC obvious 4 liner:

"Just dont get arressted again Jon. Your not driving right? Did you drive here Jon? You and I both know you cant be driving Jon."

Last edited:
You think i am just going to get my lines from some sherdogers jon jones?

Making me cry isn't that hard jon jones.I cry when i ejaculate jon jones.

LOL...old school. Tyson was so good with media..lol. "Fuck you then...turn the station"
I was gonna rip his heart out. I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Jon Jones is a conqueror? No! He’s no Alexander! I’m Alexander! I’m the best ever. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s never been anyone like me. I’m from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m the ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

Jon you did so little in your last fight I was suprised Officer Brown didn't come in the Octagon and write you a ticket for loitering.

"Hey Jon, I see you've been working on that oblique kick while in the prison showers"

-UR A BUM JON JONES
-I CRY IN TRAINING JON JONES
-UR SO FAKE JON JONES
-UR A CRACKHEAD JON JONES
-U BEAT ME JON JONES
-I WILL SPIT IN UR FACE JON JONES
-I'LL TAKE U DOWN AND HOLD U DOWN JON JONES
-U THINK I'M GOING TO SIT HERE AND LET U KILL ME JON JONES?

"Hey Jon, based on your last performance Dancing with the Stars might actually give you a call"

Back