FEDOR VS JDS?

TheBulletwithWings

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Alright, I enjoy both of these guys and both are a bit past prime. Many of you consider Fedor as GOAT (I disagree) and we all know JDS is one of the top HW's. So prime or no prime who do you have winning this? I think FEDOR wins prime or no prime although I like JDS better.
200w.gif
@Username Bob @Beejay Pin @flex4life
@Shaddows

Last edited:
I got JDS winning by TKO or decision

Always look forward to your threads. Such in-depth analysis and your perspective on MMA news is top notch.

200w-gif.94337

Before Cain, maybe JDS based on toughness and one-shot power.
200w-gif.94337

After Cain, definitely Fedor based on being a more complete fighter.

200w-gif.94337

In their primes this would be an epic fight.

You should know you are only going to get two responses here.
1 Fedor is the GOAT and in his prime and would smash JDS
2 Fedor is over rated and only fought cans.

Fedor's fight IQ is too high for JDS. Fedor would maul him on the feet or the ground.

JDS has a problem with guys who head hunt, and a few Fedor bombs might be too much for him to handle. Fedor has always done very well against other strikers.

You should know you are only going to get two responses here.
1 Fedor is the GOAT and in his prime and would smash JDS
2 Fedor is over rated and only fought cans.
Fedor has fought some top dudes but i wish he came to the UFC over strikeforce to see some great matchups.

JDS has a problem with guys who head hunt, and a few Fedor bombs might be too much for him to handle. Fedor has always done very well against other strikers.
Was that before or after Hendo?

I'd like to see JDS vs. Glover , near same size. I got Glover.

JDS would win a close fight. I think both are past their prime though.

If they fought now. With JDS on the downside, I think it would be a really, really fun fight. When JDS was the UFC champ, that era Fedor he could beat. Kettlebell Fedor vs. JDS I would pick Fedor he was just to strong and really focused on takedowns and I think he would have taken JDS down.

Back