Conor/Nate Press Conf. had 300K viewers UFC 200 NY Press Conf. Had 30k

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Holy crap. Really?

Im stunned man. UFC 200 is a good card.....a really good card.

Source: Douche and the Kid

2:09

Good I hope the payperview fails unless they redo Nate vs Conor or Make Nate vs Lawler.

I hope all fighters start doing what Conor did. Cejudo tried to but got punished for his sins by DJ

I read somewhere that those numbers are false. The UFC 200 press conference actually had ~360k viewers.

Conor/Diaz doing 300k is still much more impressive considering that came up last minute and they did it in a UFC gym somewhere

No question McG generates a serious crowd to MMA.

Even if you're a hater, you have to admit, this guy brings in the crowds.

I remember he & Nates conference generating something like 2.5 MILLION views on youtube. Shit was crazay.

UFC 200 is actually a pretty good card. Just not on the level that everybody have been waiting for years.

I read somewhere that those numbers are false. The UFC 200 press conference actually had ~360k viewers.

Conor/Diaz doing 300k is still much more impressive considering that came up last minute and they did it in a UFC gym somewhere
I actually read somewhere that this made up 360k number is false.

I hope 200 bombs just like the last PPV.

I actually read somewhere that this made up 360k number is false.

>Try to actually compliment Conor McGregor for once
>guy with McgreGOAT in his name responds negatively

wew lad

"You read somewhere?"

Ok?

>Try to actually compliment Conor McGregor for once
>guy with McgreGOAT in his name responds negatively

wew lad
I know it's for once because I've seen you in 99% of Conor threads constantly hating, or building up the negative conspiracy theories and such.
You complimented him, sure. But you cited no source and just stated that you "read somewhere that those numbers were false." I mean how credible does that really sound?

The numbers aren't false, it shows you how much people are watching live, why would 360k tune into the UFC 200 press conference?

Screw the crossover crowd if they cant appreciate 200. Thats BS.

You know they could give 2 shits about 198 also.

Not really a fair comparison. Conor vs Nate press conference was like 10 days before the fight and a super late replacement and their press conference was guaranteed to be much more entertaining. Everyones already heard DC & Jones go at it 100 times.

I'm as excited for Jones vs Cormier 2 but didn't bother to check out the press conference because they're just saying the same boring stuff they always say.

I know it's for once because I've seen you in 99% of Conor threads constantly hating, or building up the negative conspiracy theories and such.
You complimented him, sure. But you cited no source and just stated that you "read somewhere that those numbers were false." I mean how credible does that really sound?

It was on reddit. I'll go search for it after this Diablo 3 session nerd

It was on reddit. I'll go search for it after this Diablo 3 session nerd
I'm not the only one waiting to see these "numbers" you speak of, there are other people in this thread.
I'm the nerd? haha sure man.

Back