Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber join Jay and Dan - Funny

"A mutation like his chin"

An easy shot but I laughed lol.

I actually laughed throughout. Good banter.

It's always funny when they put these two together. Love both of them.

And Dominick's trash talk style is probably the worst and most difficult to deal with. He's got that smart ass obnoxious tone and always tells it like it is instead of just repeating childish insults.

I want to know how much Faber wanted to say "He'd last 25 minutes with Cruz" at the two envelopes question. The set up was right there, and it was tagged with the other guy talking about running, i'm shocked Faber didn't go to that old gag.

This was legitimately funny. Cruz has a really good, dry sense of humor and he continues to not act like he doesn't hate Faber.

What do you call nuts on a wall? Wall nuts.
What do you call nuts on your chest? Chestnuts.
What do you call nuts on Faber's chin?

MM shorter then both of them and I think he can take both of their lunch money from them.

It's quite obvious those two like each other by now. Good that Faber can answer some of Dominick's trash talk, Dillasnake was being awkwardly bullied in the pre fight.

It's always funny when they put these two together. Love both of them.

And Dominick's trash talk style is probably the worst and most difficult to deal with. He's got that smart ass obnoxious tone and always tells it like it is instead of just repeating childish insults.

It's funny because Faber is so laid back, but Cruz just seems to be so brutal with his insults hahaha. He definitely won the war of words with Dillashaw, and it seems to me at last as its the same with him and Faber.

I seriously can't believe that it was four years ago that their trilogy fight was first scheduled. It's been a really interesting journey for both these guys.

Faber has fought ten times since that fight was scheduled! Yeah, he lost to Barao and Edgar, but damn those are two of very best fighters below 155 pounds. And Cruz just has to be so ecstatic. Regardless of who you thought won his fight against Dillashaw (it was a close one!) the fact that he had a title winning performance after all of his struggles is incredible.

I used to hate Faber , then after the TUF series i thought what a cool guy , ever since i have took notice and he has come across as a top man .

I'm also a big fan of Cruz bad ass , looks like he should be teaching kindergarten , so i'm torn .

Cruz wins a UD but wouldn't be upset if it went the other way .

Faber has the worst, corniest trash talk in sports. He really just shouldn't bother.

Cruz bless.

7:23 was the Best part and it was surprisingly by the Host, Dan.

Urijah and Dan stand up to compare their heights and it turns out that Dan is taller than Urijah (surprise), and this dialogue follows:

Dom: Oh, short guy again. It's okay, no big deal— he's Just a t.v Host.

Dan: That's right, and not a good one.

I love some self deprecating humour. Even Dom got a stomach laugh out of that one.

Oh!!poor Faber

images

Back