Prediction: UFC 205 will be what UFC 200 was supposed to be.

effervesciata

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It will do what UFC 100 did - have the two biggest UFC stars on the same card, this time McGregor and Rousey.

It will also outsell every other PPV event in UFC history.

UFC 200 will be a footnote.

And this is why mcgregor fanboys are the most annoying in mma.

How old are you guys?

giphy.gif

I'm glad you can see the future.

I'm a broke ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that like fist fights, I don't care about the millions of dollars of the owners of UFC.
If we're going to worry about MMA economics, I much rather see us worry about the pay of lower level guys, in reality that attracts a lot more talent than the money McGregor is making.

UFC 209 needs at least one Diaz on the card

Well, the way I see it, DC vs. Jones and Frankie vs. Aldo > Conor vs. Nate and Ronda vs. Miesha/Holm/Whoever the fuck it is.

I know PPV numbers will explode with those two, but I'm way more interested in UFC 200. Unless Conor fights Frankie, then it might change things a little bit.

Will have a side show circus fight involving 2 loud mouths at a stupid catch weight? And a woman doing movies for lifetime? I'll take 2 of the best LHW's ever fighting anytime over that perspective.

Last edited:
It will do what UFC 100 did - have the two biggest UFC stars on the same card, this time McGregor and Rousey.

It will also outsell every other PPV event in UFC history.

UFC 200 will be a footnote.
McGregor winning the LW title ? 2 million + PPV buys , a record gate , 25,000 Irish men roaming the strip . Not sure about the rest of the card ?

Conor and Lawler most likely

he's not gonna wait till fall

Jones will headline Ufc 205. Rousey probably CO main. Don't think Conors on the card.

Either way first card in NYC is way more important than Ufc 200

Lol at the thought that UFC 200 is somehow a lackluster card.

Jones will headline Ufc 205. Rousey probably CO main. Don't think Conors on the card.

Either way first card in NYC is way more important than Ufc 200
Why are people still saying that Rousey will be co-main to anybody?

I want to see Dana chasing Tito around the octagon on tricycles with stove hats and large fake mustaches on.

Back