Former UFC fighter, Fabio Maldonado: I used DHEA while at the end of my UFC run

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Russian promotion Fight Nights has decided to forgo any doping tests ahead of an upcoming card headlined by Maldonado and Emelianenko. Maldonado told Brazilian publication Ag Fight he plans to use dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) to prepare for the fight, which he also did near the end of his UFC run.

"It's me against him. Everybody understands these things, right?" Maldonado said, according to Lucas Rezende of Bloody Elbow. "I'm not trying to make myself look like a victim here. Everybody understands and knows what I will take and what I won't take.

"What I can say is that I don't take those things, but for example, when I was in my final UFC stretch and they had random tests, I was using DHEA, because the doctor told me it's good for men past 32, it's good for your skin and your hormones. It wasn't even a PED. I'm not taking any yet, but I believe I'll start next week."

DHEA is a steroid hormone banned by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

Since being released by the UFC in November, Maldonado scored knockout wins in a pair of boxing matches. He returns to MMA to meet Emelianenko in a heavyweight bout June 17 in St. Petersburg, Russia.

http://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1017182?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lmao I saw this on Luke Thomas Facebook earlier. He says he will juice again too.

Also interesting to note he said he started this in the later stages of his UFC career.

Well, admitting you've used DHEA doesn't necessarily mean you've confessed that you were "juicing" IMO.

He'll need something a little better than DHEA if he plans to go past 30 seconds with Fedor

Looks like Fedor fanboys already have their excuse after my man Fabio puts the beatdown on him

It didn't work, Fábio...
EDIT : I found his boxing fights. Lol at the level of competition

Last edited:
Well, admitting you've used DHEA doesn't necessarily mean you've confessed that you were "juicing" IMO.

e451665bd236f11c420d7b29b6413f3b.gif

hahaha I think that is a bitter cheap shot at UFC, to say their testing doesn't even work and could never catch him.

impressed that he still managed to look that dumpy and bad tbh.

Why did they cut Fabio in the first place?

DHEA is not juicing. Only a fucken retard would think this.

Back