Do women fighters have better (stamina, endurance) than the men overall?

maxi diablo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I can't think of many women gassing in fights besides Amanda Nunes. Does anyone have any examples of bad cardio fight at Wbw or Wsw?

The lack of huge muscles helps, overall I can't really think of any.

I'm a WMMA fan. But they have so much worse stamina compared to men.
They have to make less effort on their fights.
Put a man and a woman of the same weight, the woman will lose by stamina only

There are some examples, but they are harder to gas for the same reason tiny men have the same perk. They weight less. They also fight with less explosiveness, in general.

I'm a WMMA fan. But they have so much worse stamina compared to men.
They have to make less effort on their fights.
Put a man and a woman of the same weight, the woman will lose by stamina only

Pretty sure she would lose by brain hemorrhage

No, they need 3 minute rounds cause they can't go as long as men

I don't think so. Not like women have a better gas tank than men in any other sport. Not a lot of 135 pound men getting tired in the UFC either.

Until we see a WW, MW, LHW, and HW division in WMMA, you can't compare it apples to apples. But I would guess you'd see some tired 205 pound women, maybe more so than 205 pound men.

More to your point, my wife can clean the house wayyyyyyyy longer than I can. I just don't have the mental fortitude to go on.

I can't think of many women gassing in fights besides Amanda Nunes. Does anyone have any examples of bad cardio fight at Wbw or Wsw?

Do some research. Men have much greater lung capacity. So men have greater cardio. Men own every single endurance record there is.... Even if they weigh more...

IDK any "actual" statistics or analyses about it, but I think the men's divisions at 145> are greatest with cardio (esp @125). They are just more complete (mixed skills) in their top rankings and go nuts most of the time in 3 or even 5 rnd fights.

I can't think of many 125 or 135 lbs male fighters gassing. Can you?

Retarded thread.

Compare them to the men in their weight divisions and they look slow, sluggish, gas far more, throw half the amount of strikes with half the amount of power, are physically in capable of many movements and manoeuvres so no… Women are not superior at any aspect of MMA other than the fact that they would look better in lingerie.

Back