Next 3 ppvs by comparison

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
12965086_204535196599825_490096533_n.jpg

Conor and CM Punk on 201? Regardless, good time to be a fight fan.

man, these are all great cards enough without Conor and Nate.

I like every single one of those fights except Hendricks/Gastelum

Assuming they both don't die trying to make weight, I envision both gassing all over each other and Hendricks barely eking out a decision but still saying "Yeah ya know what I mean I can still be UFC champ ya know what I mean" non-stop afterwards

how any fan (real fan) of MMA can look at that & not be excited amazes me.
UFC is on fire now
I mean Cain f'n Velasquez is fighting fourth from the top on a card ... LOVE IT

I just realized how 198 is exciting. Every fight there will be a finish besides maybe the Anderson fight.

Great cards. I respect those who say otherwise, but I'm quite happy with UFC 200. I just really hate the fact that Hendricks vs. Gastelum made it to the main card, but hey, DC vs. Jones and Frankie vs. Aldo? I can't complain much.

UFC 198 is amazing as well, the best card in Brazil so far. And even though I'm not a fan of immediate rematches, I'm really excited about Rockhold vs. Weidman II.

If they actually make Rumble vs Glover happen on 200 than I reserved the right to change my vote.

I love 198 but I wonder what the average age of the fighters is? 200 is insane other than Tate vs that chick she's fighting. 199 isn't doing it for me. Maybe because I have seen the main and co main before.

200 is the best. The other 2 both have squash matches in Lombard/Hendo & Cyborg/Smith, and Shogun isn't interesting anymore

Assuming they both don't die trying to make weight, I envision both gassing all over each other and Hendricks barely eking out a decision but still saying "Yeah ya know what I mean I can still be UFC champ ya know what I mean" non-stop afterwards

That is not the official main card yet. Kelvin/Hendricks could still end up on the prelims. UFC 200 only has 10 fights booked compared to most events having 12. Dana said a few times they are still adding to the card. Maybe Glover/Rumble. That would be legit.

Apparently according to sherdog UFC 200 is garbage! Go figure

I still think Hendricks ducked Woodley, who got rewarded for sitting on his ass. Condit should've got the rematch with Lawler, and Hendricks and Woodley still should've squared off.

Wait, Cyborg is on the main card for 198 over Shogun? smh

Back