Patick Cote-I'm eating Horse-Meat for Breakfast to Prepare for Cowboy (New Podcast w/ Shannon Ritch)

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We have Bubba Jenkins, Jeff Aronson and Shannon Ritch on the show. Cote talks about eating Horse-Meat every morning to prepare for Donald Cerrone...Jeff Aronson talks about the upcoming Titan FC Card and then offers Bubba Jenkins 50 grand to fight their Champion Andre Harrison. He then challenges Scott Coker to a Titan vs Bellator card June 11th in Miami. Shannon Ritch talks about his fight with Sakuraba in Pride, his record of 48-81 (Which he disputes saying he's 112-81-2), his grappling match with Ben Askren and Rodrigo Gracie and his upcoming bare-knuckle match against Bobby Gunn in Florida. Hope you enjoy the show.
Adam Hunter
http://bit.ly/mmaroasted

he's always ate horse-meat, when he was on TUF he was amazed he couldnt get any lol

Cote must be part Tongan.

Thanks for the podcast man!!!! I do miss Greg, hope he can make an appearance every so often. Either way the show kicks ass! Makes cardio days much more tolerable.

images
images
images

Gotta agree with Patrick. He took advice from the Reem.

Thanks for the podcast man!!!! I do miss Greg, hope he can make an appearance every so often. Either way the show kicks ass! Makes cardio days much more tolerable.
Thanks so much for your support man.

why r u using this forum to spam random podcasts ban TS

I don't like horse meat myself, tastes too much like iron but believe you me, put some in when you make a spaghetti sauce and it makes it twice as good.

why r u using this forum to spam random podcasts ban TS
It's not random it's a funny mma podcast that a lot of people listen too. A lot of ufc fighters have been on it.

Back