The bathrooms of Target and new dilemmas for the ufc

Darragh

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know it has been pointed out that transgendered mixed martial artists should not be allowed to compete in woman's MMA because of the different bone and body structural development that happens before they decide to "transform"..

My question is the opposite -- should transgendered fighters be allowed to compete in men's MMA? Has this come up before or is there an official policy about this?

Sure, just give them their own transgender league. Problem solved.

I rock.

I know it has been pointed out that transgendered mixed martial artists should not be allowed to compete in woman's MMA because of the different bone and body structural development that happens before they decide to "transform"..

My question is the opposite -- should transgendered fighters be allowed to compete in men's MMA? Has this come up before or is there an official policy about this?
Two words, Fallon Fox.

I think Ronda should be allowed to fight in the men's divisions so she can back up her words on the subject. It's not fair that she could beat half the men at her weighclass but isn't given the chance to prove it.

Transgender female to male would get destroyed. Transgender male to female would be awkward as a spectator.

Pretty much it's okay for everyone to pretend until it involves someone getting punched in the face.

What does this have to do with Target bathrooms?

Also are you asking if people born male and transition to women should be allowed to fight in men's MMA or if people born female who transition to men should be allowed to fight with the men?

Just book cyborg vs Fallon Fox already.
This would settle the age old question of who is stronger: a man turning into a woman or a woman turning into a man?

I fail to see how this is not going to become an issue for the UFC at some point, but whatever

Back