what sets UFC Genders apart Men have devastating power and the women have speed and agility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
According to the TUF Joanna vs Claudia Narration. I was eating and I spit out my food from the laughter of it. Speed and Agility LMAO!!!! Well played UFC, well played.

LMFAO.

Maybe more women have flexibility.....and thats only some women.

But men have Flexible fighters who rival women flexibility.

Women don't have anybody who has speed/agility who rivals men.

The fastest human beings on the planet are men.

LMFAO.

Maybe more women have flexibility.....and thats only some women.

But men have Flexible fighters who rival women flexibility.

Women don't have anybody who has speed/agility who rivals men.
Women are more flexible overall than men, dude.

Like I said more women have more flexibility....Some women seem stiff tho.

Anyways we have men like BJ Penn,Aoki, etc that rival women in flexibility....when it comes to the guard, putting your legs in weird rubber guard positions....Then we have stand up fighters who rival women in extending there legs to kick and shit.

But we have no women who can rival men in speed/power/agility...So they are wrong.

If they have said Flexibility then they would be right.

eyEAa.jpg

haha
but lying about women's potential is what we do now, it's our new thang

I guarantee JoJed, Holly & then some could rival Cody McKenzie, Anthony Christotulu & some HWs in speed & agility :p
TBH Im not even sure what Cody McKenzie speed is like. It might be slow compare to men but fast compare to women. All though I wouldn't be surprised if holly is faster.

Lets say Holly Holm is faster...she is only faster than the slowest of men.

BJ Penn/Aoki are as flexible or even more than the typical women MMA fighter.

TBH Im not even sure what Cody McKenzie speed is like. It might be slow compare to men but fast compare to women. All though I wouldn't be surprised if holly is faster.

Lets say Holly Holm is faster...she is only faster than the slowest of men.

BJ Penn/Aoki are as flexible or even more than the typical women MMA fighter.
Typical...sure. But I think Jessica Penne is easily the most flexible fighter in MMA. Probably ever.

She has escaped mount(among other positions) several times just from throwing her legs up... & she takes your back in the clinch sometimes. It doesn't make sense, lol.

penne3.gif

Typical...sure. But I think Jessica Penne is easily the most flexible fighter in MMA.

She has escaped mount(among other positions) several times just from throwing her legs up... & she takes your back in the clinch sometimes. It doesn't make sense, lol.

penne3.gif

IDK man, maybe its still BJ but he has gotten old.

Typical...sure. But I think Jessica Penne is easily the most flexible fighter in MMA. Probably ever.

penne3.gif
25-BJ-Penn-vs-GSP.gif

Men have devastating power, speed and agility. And women have more nurturing strengths, such as understanding the feelings of their opponent after the fight

Scientific evidence has shown that given the same muscle density or same weight, men are stronger, have more cardio, have faster movements and faster reaction time. I am fairly certain women are more flexible on average but among these 5 physical traits, I'd say flexibility accounts for about 3-5% of the total physical importance. The only other physical tool I can think of at the moment that plays a significant role is chin, which I have my opinion on but not enough of a basis to state it.

Sherdog misogynist alert .
Interestingly enough, one can love women without loving lies.
Women simply are not physically as capable as men, and that is a fact. Believing otherwise doesn't make you a lover of women, it makes you delusional.

According to the TUF Joanna vs Claudia Narration. I was eating and I spit out my food from the laughter of it. Speed and Agility LMAO!!!! Well played UFC, well played.

As a guy with about a decade of experience coaching girls and guys wrestling, I can tell you what the females do have over the men:

They are more dependent on their technique. Understand me here. I'm not saying that women have better technique. But when things get tough or the fight gets competitive, women are far more likely to respond by falling back on whatever technique they do have.

I've seen a lot of guys throw technique out the window in a competitive situation and try to muscle their way to victory (or just out athlete an opponent) and pay for it with very stupid mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back