Real MMA fans vs fake MMA fans

Polish Machine

@Brown
Reaction score
Real MMA fans
Good-Guy-Greg.jpg

Bones vs Cormier 2 - Finally, the rematch We've been waiting for.

Fake MMA fans
mrdeeds2.jpg

I rather see Nate vs Conor 2 because UFC would get at least 2 million PPV buys.

The real MMA fan looks like a smug douche and has the most grotesque unibrow that I've had the misfortune of seeing.

This really wasn't worthy of being its own topic.

The rematch we've been waiting for, huh...nice try, Dana

Real fans watch what they like and dont tell others what they should like. Wannabe purist "real" fans do their utmost best to convince others they are real fans.

TS was a load that should have been swallowed.

The real MMA fan looks like a smug douche and has the most grotesque unibrow that I've had the misfortune of seeing.

Which of these apply:

*You have seen two unibrows (this being the second)
*You don't have your contacts in
*This is your monitor

McGregor/Diaz is better. More exciting. More hyped. Result more unpredictable.

You've got it slightly wrong. There's MMA fans, and violence fans. Most people watching, including a good chunk of this board, are the latter and not the former. Casuals are almost entirely the latter as well.

You've got it slightly wrong. There's MMA fans, and violence fans. Most people watching, including a good chunk of this board, are the latter and not the former. Casuals are almost entirely the latter as well.

Yeah. Jones vs Cormier will be competitive. I'll be glued to my TV the entire fight.

I do want to see Nate vs Conor again but I don't need to see it. They just fought and Conor needs a good amount of training to have a chance.

Back