I truly believe Anderson Silva is the p4p #1 of all time

Psyentic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Been following the sport since UFC 90.. GSP has always been lay and pray, Fedor couldn't hack it in strikeforce, and... well that's about it when it comes to discussion. Anderson Silva is the clear-cut goat.
Even when he loses you can tell he toys with his opponents. What a GOAT!!!

Got destroyed by mediocre WWs and cut from Pride when he was in his natural athletic prime then hopped on the juice. What a legacy.

Won't get a disagreement from me, as i have him as top 3 all time for me.

You should join the group that thinks Fedor is too.

Been following the sport since UFC 90.. GSP has always been lay and pray, Fedor couldn't hack it in strikeforce, and... well that's about it when it comes to discussion. Anderson Silva is the clear-cut goat.
He's definitely top 5. Keep in mind he just lost to Michael fucking Bisping.

I don't believe in pound for pound.

But if I did, my #1 would be Georges St-Pierre.

Preach

these new fans will never know the greatness. Just Wikipedia.

Got destroyed by mediocre WWs and cut from Pride when he was in his natural prime then hopped on the juice. What a legacy.
You do realize that anyone could use that type of oversimplification to judge your own life as completely worthless and devoid of any real accomplishments.... "Born, skipped classes in highschool, got on Sherdog, made some bullshit posts and died". What a legacy.

Every time Anderson fights, you see something incredible happen. Even the Maia fight was incredible in its own bizarre way. How many other fighters can you say that about?

tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg

I hate you white belts.

so Silva wasn't gassed when he lost to Bisping, Silva gave the fight away. Silva is just on an entirely different league. So why does he lose? He loses since he's late in his career and has already experienced perfection. He just wants to entertain the fans (he says this everytime in conferences).

Take a look at Silva's 40 year old Knee to Bisping's face for example.. umm.. That's a 40 year old guy. Do you know what it's like to be 40 years old and placing a pinpoint fucking jumping knee?
Silva is absolutely insane.
Fedor, GSP, and Jon Jones can never replicate his skill.

Do you think Barry Bonds was the MLB GOAT, as well?

You do realize that anyone could use that type of oversimplification to judge your own life as completely worthless and devoid of any real accomplishments.... "Born, skipped classes in highschool, got on Sherdog, made some bullshit posts and died". What a legacy.

lol silly me for thinking that multiple horrible losses and PEDs might be relevant to a discussion about whether a guy is the GOAT

Watch some pre UFC 90 events then discuss.
To be honest silva barely makes guys top 5 p4p lists
Gsp Jones fedor MM Aldo silva
Silva was great but when he came in the UFC mw was regarded as the weakest division.

Back