Anyone else feel that overrated Connor would get destroyed

Psyentic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
By Aldo, Frankie, and anyone other top 3 weight class?

maybe you're the only person in the whole world who thinks that? maybe

9MFsKQ8A6HCN2.gif

By Aldo, Frankie, and anyone other top 3 weight class?
You realize he is the undisputed Champ of the that weight class, with wins over everyone in the top five except Edgar?

Fluke or no fluke, he put Aldo to sleep, so you might want to re-evaluate that list

Aldo? Come on, dude. You gotta give the man his due. I hate CONOR FANS, but there's no reason to be as dumb as they are.

Conor's K.O. of Aldo is by far the most spectacular title victory in the UFC's history (Followed by Serra's then Bones').

That said, Frankie mauls him, Mendes with a full camp would be a nightmare for him, and it's possible, of course, that Aldo gets him in a rematch.

You realize he is the undisputed Champ of the that weight class, with wins over everyone in the top five except Edgar?
yes, he has wins over holloway, mendes, aldo and mcgregor. he didn't exactly beat himself up per se but he did quite recently shoot himself in the foot. you're right about that

Good news man. Aldo/McGregor actually happened. We don't have to rely on what you "feel". We have reality...

I think Frankie beats Conor who beats Aldo who gets beaten by Frankie.

It's crazy how much harder Aldo hit Conor. If Aldo's punch was 3 inches lower, they might have knocked each other out. That would have been the funniest thing that ever happened in the history of sports.

Frankie is past his prime whereas Conor is just coming into his...

yes, he has wins over holloway, mendes, aldo and mcgregor. he didn't exactly beat himself up per se but he did quite recently shoot himself in the foot. you're right about that
He didn't shoot himself in the foot. He's going to get everything he wanted - time to train for Nate, the rematch, the money, the break from the press, the main event. He just won't get it at 200.

Frankie would beat Conor, he would mix up the boxing with the wrestling and take him down at will. I see a lopsided decision win for Frankie.

Talk about beating someone to the punch, DAMN! Conor knows that rematch is a whole new and different fight. I'm with TS I think Conor is a good fighter but his talking skillz far exceeds his overall fighting skillz at this level of the game he now finds himself.

I actually think that Dana as put Conor on a crash course training timeout to get his ground game, grappling, & jits to get me out of trouble level fighting. His brand is starting to look a little fragile and if you wanna keep earning you gotta learn more game.

Back