Michael Johnson easily outboxes Conor Mac

BJPenn2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Conor throwing his little bitch fit I just wanted to take the time out to say Michael Johnson easily outboxes Conor and IMO dusts him inside 2 rounds. Michael did worlds better against Nate than Conor did, showed a much better chin, and better boxing also hit Nate with more kicks. Dunno how they would match up in speed considering they are both pretty quick, but Michael seems to have the better chin, cardio, and he could take Conor down whenever he chooses.

But is he explosive though

I don't know about that one.

Johnson beats him with pressure and grind not so much his boxing.

MJ won't have to because he'll wrestle the shit out of Conor.

IMO he beats Nate second time around, but Conor was also better in the standup. Johnson beats Conor though.

MJ has good "striking" now? Are you talking about the MJ that Mikey Hall beat to face CM Punk?

Well Michael didn't turn into a panic wrestler either like Conor did even though he's the better wrestler. Michael Johnson more mentally tough than Conor too he pretty much has Conor beat everywhere and is one of the worst matchups out there for him.

A smart opponent is going to put Conor on his back and work for an easy win. MJ or otherwise.

michael johnson beats mcgregor easily but i see him taking it to the later rounds or possibly a decision.

If he can avoid Conor's power shots, I can definitly see him winning

I disagree with the word "easy", but I don't disagree entirely.

Johnson is super athletic, and "if" the good version of him turns up then he'd do very, very well. Especially if he mixed his wrestling in with his boxing.

Johnson is literally an anomaly, you never know who's going to turn up.

If he can walk through Conors shots then its almost in the bag

Johnson has absolutely pitiful boxing technique. He can't even throw a proper punch. He throws winging shovel punches.

He wins fights on volume, activity, and effort not boxing technique.

Might be a close fight, but if conor's able to bait him like nate did, conor prob wins. Good fight tho. Be a good first fight for Conor at LW.

Johnsons range is not nearly as good as Conors. Conor beats him on the feet in my opinion. I'm not nearly as impressed with Johnson as a lot of people. He's athletic but his boxing does not seem that great.

LIstening to Sherdogs I am now convinced Conor sould not beat anyone as - as soon as anyone gets mentioned with a possible Conor fight Conor loses and likely loses badly. All the good wins Conor had were flukes he really sucks. Glad I read the Conor posts here otherwise I might actually think hes pretty good

With Conor throwing his little bitch fit I just wanted to take the time out to say Michael Johnson easily outboxes Conor and IMO dusts him inside 2 rounds. Michael did worlds better against Nate than Conor did, showed a much better chin, and better boxing also hit Nate with more kicks. Dunno how they would match up in speed considering they are both pretty quick, but Michael seems to have the better chin, cardio, and he could take Conor down whenever he chooses.
He got the fucking piss beat out of him you tool! lol. Jesus christ watch the fight again. MJ is a good fighter and we dont know how good he will do against X or Y.
But he got the snot beaten out of him by Diaz saying anything else is just stupid.

Back