The age of the financial advisories? This is probably the most boring time in MMA history

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
What? Are we here to discuss other ppls pockets or we are here to watch some fights. As an exclusive fight fan this period is perhaps the most boring in terms of the forum moments. None of us are co-partners.

long gone are the days of pride and early UFC but this new trend that has started ever since the McG fans came over is destroying the fight game that we all love. How many unnecessary financial advisories are here? Dana, Lorenzo and the fighters have manages to do the math for them and also Zuffa knows who sells for them and who dosen't so isen't that enough for you to know that they know and that your services is just time wasting and derailling the forum.

Now that being said lets change subject when is Khabib going to fight again and I hope he gets the title fight next. where is Matt brown and is he on UFC 200?

Last edited:
So youd rather guys just getting there shit pushed in to the point of brain damage with no way to afford the care needed after there career is over?

Thats humanity at its finest right there....

Rethink your position sir.

There is a new kind of fans of sports now they're fans of the executives instead of the athletes

There is a new kind of fans of sports now they're fans of the executives instead of the athletes

I hardly go into that kind of discussion. Dana would have to pay me for that as his accountant or financial advisory

So youd rather guys just getting there shit pushed in to the point of brain damage with no way to afford the care needed after there career is over?

Thats humanity at its finest right there....

Rethink your position sir.
You make it seem as though sherdoggers talk about money for the love of the fighters, when in reality it's just Superstar fans gloating about how their star makes so much money and how RDA, Robbie and MM doesn't.

200w.gif

The whole obsession with PPV buys/rating started way before Conor. It's been used for a while to discredit certain aspects of MMA and further agendas e.g. Flyweight should be canned because it draws no ratings

lol, pretty much. we have fans arguing in favor of what's best for business instead of for themselves as fans. it's ridiculous.

But TS, the most boring time in MMA is when GSP is fighting.

lol, pretty much. we have fans arguing in favor of what's best for business instead of for themselves as fans. it's ridiculous.

But TS, the most boring time in MMA is when GSP is fighting.
What an arrogant comment. I can look at things from a different perspective than just my own. Can you?

Do you only see what benefits you?

You make it seem as though sherdoggers talk about money for the love of the fighters, when in reality it's just Superstar fans gloating about how their star makes so much money and how RDA, Robbie and MM doesn't.
Maybe thats true for a % of folks who post. But not all. And for thise who do post with the purpose of living vicariously thru another person wealth...... well thats just sad.

For those of us who actually care to see these guys and gals make enough to match up to the danger they face its very different.

What an arrogant comment. I can look at things from a different perspective than just my own. Can you?

Do you only see what benefits you?
It's not a matter of seeing from other perspectives, but rather endorsing them.

It's not a matter of seeing from other perspectives, but rather endorsing them.
It doesn't matter, thoughts and opinions are not explicitly expressed inwardly.
And agreeing with the UFC isn't a bad thing.

I care about fighter pay as far as them not getting screwed over for what they're doing. What we don't need to care about is who sells the most seats, who made the company what, etc.

it was sucking bad with all the Ronda and Conor hype. then I started paying more attention to Bellator and ONE Championship. there are tons of great fights happening.

Last edited:
there are a lot of dorks who've been suckered in by this Chael/McGregor bullshit like money is everything

"omg but UFC 200 would do so many more buys with McGregor"

like why do you care? why should I care how many buys it does or how many casual fans buy it, the people who's opinion on things literally matters the least

I care about the fights, I don't care about whether the UFC's pockets get lined by 10 million or 100 million, either way they're getting paid

Doesnt robbie get paid well?

What? Are we here to discuss other ppls pockets or we are here to watch some fights. As an exclusive fight fan this period is perhaps the most boring in terms of the forum moments. None of us are co-partners.

long gone are the days of pride and early UFC but this new trend that has started ever since the McG fans came over is destroying the fight game that we all love. How many unnecessary financial advisories are here? Dana, Lorenzo and the fighters have manages to do the math for them and also Zuffa knows who sells for them and who dosen't so isen't that enough for you to know that they know and that your services is just time wasting and derailling the forum.

Now that being said lets change subject when is Khabib going to fight again and I hope he gets the title fight next. where is Matt brown and is he on UFC 200?

Well said.

Back