Battle of the Diaz: Brother against Brother

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
If Dana threw enough money at them to make it happen, would you be interested in watching it? Would both of them just stand in the middle of the ring stockton slapping each other till one dropped? Smack talking each other?

No. I would not watch because I have a fucking heart.

Nobody would make this fight.

If someone did make this fight they would just grapple each other.

They wouldn't do it. I don't think they care about money that much either which is the problem the UFC is having with Nate right now in regards to UFC 200.

Gawd no. What a horrible idea. you sir have no soul!

From a technical standpoint hell yes that would be a great fight. But it would never happen and I'd never really want to see it. I wouldn't want these guys to be reduced to that.

for 10 mill a piece I bet they would do it, they grew up doing it.

Nobody would make this fight.

If someone did make this fight they would just grapple each other.
It would be funny if they turned it into a mock movie fight... like if they scripted out the whole thing Rocky-style.

They would take the Loot....just roll around and grapple...maybe a little slap boxing...then both retire...

They wouldn't fight no matter how much money they threw at them. It would be one of, if not the best fight in mma history. Nick would win, he's bigger, stronger, hits harder and is the superior inside fighter.

Id rather see shamrock ve shamrock

Or

Rua vs rua

Or

Jon Jones vs 1 of his brother

Or

Hulk Hogan vs random "brother"

Highest paid and viewed metamorphosis match ever is what it would be.

you are naive. yeah they'd fight.
sign that contract and one of them would tap one second into the fight and retire millionaires. or go to bellator laughing at the ufc.

For 100 million dollars I would love to see them fight each other

Stupid fucking thread. Would never happen.

GUERNICA does not agree!

Back