UFC 197: Jon Jones vs OSP early estimates around 300K PPV buys

About what I expected. It probably would have been around 600k if Cormier wouldn't have pulled out.

That doesn't look excellent for 200 and a little surprised Lawler Condit was that low also

Late replacement with zero buzz. Conner throwing a fit and sucking the air out of the room in the most visible way possible. Weak overall call.

Those numbers sound about right...

Gonna end up at about 350k just like I predicted because I'm a fucking oracle.

About what I expected. It probably would have been around 600k if Cormier wouldn't have pulled out.

I don't know about that...
I think interest has dropped a bit, particularly with the commitment to Ronda and Conor.

UFC 182: Jon Jones vs DC 1 did 800,000 PPV and 3.2 million gate.

BonesJonesJumsuit.jpg

conor-mcgregor-money-660x400.jpg

UFC 182: Jon Jones vs DC 1 did 800,000 PPV and 3.2 million gate.

Sure. With two undefeated monsters finally facing and a press conference brawl that was covered in every sports outlet.

The only thing that will make Conor smile this week...

That doesn't look excellent for 200 and a little surprised Lawler Condit was that low also

Two respectful fighters that you know are going to bring it. Why the fuck would that ever sell to a Zuffa casual ? Come on, man.

But people can't use that pathetic " They look like midgets " shit. Those are two of the very best WWs. So, yes it's quite surprising. Not in a good way.

Sure. With two undefeated monsters finally facing and a press conference brawl that was covered in every sports outlet.

Yep, the numbers will definitely be lower for the rematch.

Late replacement with zero buzz. Conner throwing a fit and sucking the air out of the room in the most visible way possible. Weak overall call.

Those numbers sound about right...

You realise Conor's had late replacements in half his UFC bouts right?

Wonder if Dana ever regrets labeling the best fighter in the world and his coach a 'fucking sport killer' and blaming him for UFC 151.

Back