So they release Brandao but not Pena ?

SoundHawk

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
for \(Assault) brandao got released right away, pena got nothing and booked in UFC 200, how is this fair?

Last edited:
Didn't Diego brandish a weapon?
Do you really see no difference here ?

Pena is a girl, it's awesome what she did to some men. That's what she said.

I don't think Pena had a gun.

Kick a dude in the dick, audience laughs.

Brandish a gun in a strip club, audience horrified.

Pena's was simple assault. Brandao burnished a weapon,mwhich makes it aggravated assault. Much more serious.

i agree guns are not a big deal at all and we should start a petition to get good guy brandao back in the UFC!

Is that what you want TS?

I wish people would at least try and use common sense before making a thread

2dde126a92bd88e36690bbb050f4e9dca8110688be15ddfa5dfa3881da91de3c.jpg

i agree guns are not a big deal at all and we should start a petition to get good guy brandao back in the UFC!

Is that what you want TS?
Nope, if u release brandao, which is fair.. release pena too. i don't think she will get released if she did same thing brandao did anyways. so yea

Big difference between kicking someone in the nards, and pistol whipping someone in the face.

On top of all that, Brandao isn't all that good and also just got popped for da weedz. Brandao also has a history of admittedly being a dirt bag criminal in Brazil.

Brandos a straight thug. This isnt the 1st time hes been in trouble while in the ufc.

Since Brandao pistol whipped someone, does it make it assault with a firearm/deadly weapon?

Even though he never shot it?

TS is confused with what Pistol Whipping is

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sentence 1 to a groin kick and sentence the other to a pistol whipping.

Back