FS1 Televised Prelims:

Steve Bosse vs. Sean O'Connell
Colby Covington vs. Alex Garcia
Jason Saggo vs. Leandro Silva
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Thibault Gouti

Fight Pass Prelims:

Randa Markos vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger
Chris Beal vs. Kid Yamamoto

Now that the UFC Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs. Thompson card is now complete, what do you guys think? The stretch leading up to UFC 200 is jam packed with some solid events and the UFC definitely delivered with a solid Main Event for this FN card, I'm incredibly excited for it, I think it's going to be a war. One where hopefully Wonderboy comes out on top. The co-main is interesting as well. Cowboy is getting a pretty good step up for his next fight at WW but it's also an opportunity for Cote to get a win over a fan favorite. Other than those two, the card is filled with entertaining fights. I'm happy to see Cirkunov and McCrory on the card but not a whole lot of name value throughout. The main and co-main with the addition of Cirkunov and McRory give it a 7-7.5 out of 10 for me. What do you guys think?

Main event alone makes it a 10 outta 10 for me.

Also looking forward to Valerie vs JoJo

Keeping it on the radar

giphy.gif

Rory MacDonald vs. Stephen Thompson - great
Donald Cerrone vs. Patrick Cote, fun
Misha Cirkunov vs. Ion Cutelaba, who
Tamdan McCrory vs. Krzystof Jokto, who
Valerie Letourneau vs. Joanne Calderwood, ok
Elias Theodorou vs. Sam Alvey, fun

War Barn cat!

Feral_cat_Virginia_crop.jpg

its alright the main and co main practically sell the damn thing
UFC 198 has the best lineup imo but if we're talking fight night only the Almeida vs Gabrandt card looks promising

RoryMac Vs Wonderboy is the fight I am most looking for on all the fight announce to this day!!!

Coté Vs Cowboy, hell of a fun fight

Bossé Vs O'Connell , somebody going to sleep early

Val Vs Jojo, fan of both

McCrory Vs Jotko , real fun too

9/10 for a "TV" card

Well Cowboy is a guaranteed good fight and Rory is coming off a war so I'm pretty stoked also barn cat 7/10 for me.

FS1 Main Card:

Rory MacDonald vs. Stephen Thompson
Donald Cerrone vs. Patrick Cote
Misha Cirkunov vs. Ion Cutelaba
Tamdan McCrory vs. Krzystof Jokto
Valerie Letourneau vs. Joanne Calderwood
Elias Theodorou vs. Sam Alvey

FS1 Televised Prelims:

Steve Bosse vs. Sean O'Connell
Colby Covington vs. Alex Garcia
Jason Saggo vs. Leandro Silva
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Thibault Gouti

Fight Pass Prelims:

Randa Markos vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger
Chris Beal vs. Kid Yamamoto

Now that the UFC Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs. Thompson card is now complete, what do you guys think? The stretch leading up to UFC 200 is jam packed with some solid events and the UFC definitely delivered with a solid Main Event for this FN card, I'm incredibly excited for it, I think it's going to be a war. One where hopefully Wonderboy comes out on top. The co-main is interesting as well. Cowboy is getting a pretty good step up for his next fight at WW but it's also an opportunity for Cote to get a win over a fan favorite. Other than those two, the card is filled with entertaining fights. I'm happy to see Cirkunov and McCrory on the card but not a whole lot of name value throughout. The main and co-main with the addition of Cirkunov and McRory give it a 7-7.5 out of 10 for me. What do you guys think?
Rory MacDonald vs. Stephen Thompson
Donald Cerrone vs. Patrick Cote
Main event and co 8/10. The rest of the card meh.

Main event great.

Free great.

The chance to watch elias theorodou get he shit pushed in is enough for me.

His tweets trully annoy the shit out of me.

7/10. Interesting matchups. The only fighter I've never seen is Cutelaba, and he's essentially flawless with almost all KOs. Not many EXCELLENT matchups, but the Main event is one of the best matchuos of the year

7.5 just because of a few interesting fights on the main card, it doesn't do the main card any justice because that's a 10/10 fight but they could maybe push it to an 8 because it's always nice to see Yamamoto the former Japanese hype job get destroyed.

good card for fox, i swear if the UFC put on superman vs batman i guarantee one of the first five posts would be "meh...."

Dat main event gettin me more excited than TS' mom at a ricky martin cosplay convention

Back