Bigger Numbers: UFC 200 vs Whatever Card Conor is On Next?

Gutbop

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Make your prediction. Which event will get more PPV buys?
Mods, add poll please.
Edit: Thanks mods (/sarcasm)
Results:
Conor Card- 15
UFC200- 2

Last edited:
My prediction is that Conor next fight will be his last if he loses. It will do way better than anyone can do too.

Either way I think Humbled Conor won't be getting PPV points.

2mfho8.jpg

Conor's card easily.

UFC 200 will do well, though. Jones vs DC II is by far the biggest non Conor/Rousey fight.

Probably Conor because of all the drama. I feel that's a bit because 200 is a patchwork card but people wikl watch, nonetheless. I just hope whoever wins Frankie/Aldo absolutely lays into Conor on the mic after the fight. There is plenty of material to tear him down with these days

Obvious, answer is obvious.

Conor.

Conor could fight Steve-O in a garage and it would outsell 200.

You're insane.

Actually there are a rumor floating (via Meltzer) that Conor recently signed a new contract with no ppv points at all, but a huge fixed fee instead.
Could also be a reason why he suddenly dont feel like doing press and media anymore, he will get paid no matter what the card does.

Different fan bases and different reasons. Of course Conor will outsell this card. Is this supposed to be some kind of moral victory for people here?

200 won't even come close to McGregors next PPV.

Actually there are a rumor floating (via Meltzer) that Conor recently signed a new contract with no ppv points at all, but a huge fixed fee instead.
Could also be a reason why he suddenly dont feel like doing press and media anymore, he will get paid no matter what the card does.
did not know that, you could be onto something there

Conor's next fight will do better than UFC 200
But who gives a fuck?
Are we making money off the PPV buys?
Personally, I'd rather watch Jones/DC 2 over Diaz/Conor 2
So watch what you want to and stop worrying about shit which doesn't concern you

did not know that, you could be onto something there

FrankieNY made a thread earlier. It was behind Meltzers paywall.
BUT it would make a lot of sense.
And both sides actions and reaction would make more sense.

I dont have much irl friends who watch MMA but alot of them were excited for 200 and even wanted to make the trip to Vegas to see it. After Conors shenanigans none of them have talked about it and even after DC/Bones 2 got announced only a couple ppl i know on social media have even talked about it

Conors next fight will def do more, so many casual ppl know and tune in to this guy. But i expect 200 to do like 900K but Conors next fight will def top 1M but dont be surprised if they put Honda on the same card which would inflate it

Depends what conors undercard is. Actually no it doesn't. Conors next ppv may break the all time ufc record. 200 will do good numbers but not Conor numbers.

Back