[VIDEO] Frankie Edgar & Jose Aldo at Hot 97 Radio Station

lol they just had to put Conors name in the title, cant blame them tho

im gonna guess the guy interviewing them didnt know shit about MMA and was constantly looking at his notes

Yeah, sit there with your arms folded Jose - way to do you part & earn the big bucks.

Yeah, sit there with your arms folded Jose - way to do you part & earn the big bucks.

How should he sit to earn his money? Its a radio show...

I want them both to just be like,

"You know what? Let's just jump that mf'r."
tumblr_maepebe5fg1qllovxo1_500.gif

How should he sit to earn his money? Its a radio show...

How about with open, inviting body language and faking half an interest in being there?

For the amount of shit he's talked about Conor not showing up, Aldo shows up in body only - a mute, human fucking pilon.

How about with open, inviting body language and faking half an interest in being there?

on a radio show?
I am pretty sure most of the listener cannot see or hear how he sits.

on a radio show?
I am pretty sure most of the listener cannot see or hear how he sits.
when I was istening to it I was like " Frankie sounds good but Aldo sounds like he has his arms folded in an uninterested manner"
then I remembered that those two actually showed up to do promotion so I let it go

when I was istening to it I was like " Frankie sounds good but Aldo sounds like he has his arms folded in an uninterested manner"
then I remembered that those two actually showed up to do promotion so I let it go
meet-banye-the-adorably-surprised-cat-my-modern-met-face-amazed-cat-tumblr-cat-mouth-angry-cat-thought-kitty-mom-animal.jpg

lol imagine if Aldo just started speaking in clear perfect English "hey man shut the fuck up, I don't care about Conor, okay? He just a lucky guy, fluke guy. I will beat him in the rematch fuck you guys, in the name of my brother Werdum, so much cock guy"

Thanks for the share. Worth watching. Aldo's jacket is badass. Neither guy is that much in hype mode here which makes it interesting.

Rando cliffs:

Aldo thinks Frankie is a great athlete. Wants his 145 back. Thinks Anderson is the greatest Brazilian MMA fighter of all time.

Edgar thinks Aldo is the best 145er the UFC has ever seen. Thinks beating Aldo would be bigger than beating Conor (legacy-wise). Thinks first fight was super close and wants a piece of Conor if he beats Aldo. Edgar gunning for gold at 145 and maybe 135. Said he'd been promised next shot at Aldo-Conor winner but knew instantly he was screwed when Aldo got knocked out.

Thanks for the share. Worth watching. Aldo's jacket is badass. Neither guy is that much in hype mode here which makes it interesting.

Rando cliffs:

Aldo thinks Frankie is a great athlete. Wants his 145 back. Thinks Anderson is the greatest Brazilian MMA fighter of all time.

Edgar thinks Aldo is the best 145er the UFC has ever seen. Thinks beating Aldo would be bigger than beating Conor (legacy-wise). Thinks first fight was super close and wants a piece of Conor if he beats Aldo. Edgar gunning for gold at 145 and maybe 135. Said he'd been promised next shot at Aldo-Conor winner but knew instantly he was screwed when Aldo got knocked out.
WOW.. that TRASHTALK.

Love them both... It will be a great fight.

Rando cliffs:

Thanks for the cliffs.
& I agree. That jacket is hard.

It's a radio show. What's he supposed to do?
good question..
I like Sherdogs thinking. If he would of went crazy and trash talked he would of " been copying conor" or a "Bully" Like JJ Champion. But if he just sits there and answers questions he is "boring" and "doing nothing to sell the fight"

Back