I used to think if there was WFly, Tate would be champ, but now..

Tony Ferguson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think it'd probably Joanna Champion, since Miesha has the 135 lb strap now

I mean, if size comes into play majorly it could pose a problem but after seeing what she looks like before the weight cut to 115, especially beings as she said that's where she'd go if the division was made, I think she'll go for it

What do you guys think? Who would compete at 125 & who would be champ?

Am I the only one who thought you meant 145 and that you were retarded before realizing I was the one that was retarded?

I've heard of cutting weight
I've heard of cutting height
But for the love of God,
Please don't start cutting dem titties

Am I the only one who thought you meant 145 and that you were retarded before realizing I was the one that was retarded?
In your defense FW usually means featherweight and FLW is used for Flyweight.

I'm sure one of Cyborg's many opponents who usually fight at 125 would have a good chance as well.

Meisha and Joanna size difference is too much.
Meisha holds her down and prob subs her.
Size is a bigger factor in wmma than mens mma

I think Val Letourneau has a shot at the belt.

But for the love of God,

Sometimes it helps having your tits made smaller. Simona Halep, tennis player, had big tits, and had them made smaller, and she's now one of the best.

Thread title is misleading.

But for the love of God,

They're silicone...she can always replace them later.

Sometimes it helps having your tits made smaller. Simona Halep, tennis player, had big tits, and had them made smaller, and she's now one of the best.
Yes yes, and we know punky brewsters sock matching game went to new levels to..... But whose side are you on, LOIS?!?!?

There are only 1 or 2 women at BW who can't make the cut to 135lbs, they're basically flyweights fighting at WBW. If they make a WFLW they might as well scrap 135lbs and make a 140lbs division for the Holms, Rouseys, Cyborgs and Zinganos of the world.

Message to the girls....... Never and I mean NEVER make your breasts smaller!

G5PizhF.gif

I like her better before.....

:(

I used to think if there was a WFW, there would be more hot women.......

In strikeforce

Gotta admire Joanna. It's refreshing to see a women's champion confident in herself enough to cut less weight to fight tougher competition. Seems widely frowned upon here but I, for one, think it's admirable.

what casual fans want the champions to be.

Mens= tough, skillful
Womens= looks good in a bikini

one of the best....at tennis i assume?

Back