Dana says Conor 'Will fight soon after UFC 200'

SimonNova

Worship and forget
@Steel
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/dana-w...-been-crazy-but-hell-fight-soon-after-ufc-200

Against who? If its SOON after 200 it kind of means Edgar or Aldo wont be ready to unify the fucking belts? Please dont tell me they still plan that Nate vs Conor rematch? Maybe they think UFC 200 will sell a lot the way it is and thet putting Conor vs Nate at UFC 201 would mean another PPV with huge sales?

This whole Conor debacle is getting more confusing by the minute.

ps : sorry if its a repost, with all the Conor threads around, its hard to know.

tumblr_nbay7vWnm81ruz6zso1_400.gif

The winner of Edgar Aldo is still one win away from deserving a title shot.

Jokes :)

Yeah I noticed that too.

'He'll fight on 201, 202, 203, etc.'

Just come out and say it already you're fucking terrified because you know Frankie will destroy Conor and then when Ronda retires and Conor has no value left you won't be able to sell PPV because Sage and Paige ain't that great.

Ofcourse he's fighting Nate. Who the fuck else.

Dana completely has his fingers crossed here and if he's correct then a part of this huge gamble on the UFC's part will pay off.

The downside for them is the 'o' so costly' UFC 200 show but if the partnership is not untenable on Conors part in the aftermath of this then the UFC will have showed the talent just exactly who's boss.

It will cost the UFC much more too as I fully expect Conor to let card's collapse when his opponents pull out because Conor is now fully aware of Zuffa's policies on favours.

Dana completely has his fingers crossed here and if he's correct then a part of this huge gamble on the UFC's part will pay off.

The downside for them is the 'o' so costly' UFC 200 show but if the partnership is not untenable on Conors part in the aftermath of this then the UFC will have showed the talent just exactly who's boss.

It will cost the UFC much more too as I fully expect Conor to let card's collapse when his opponents pull out because Conor is now fully aware of Zuffa's policies on favours.

Well he better hope he doesn't start a losing streak. Then they'll really show him who's boss.

I think the best case scenario for the UFC and for Conor is that one of the two between Aldo and Edgar gets hurt prior to 200.
With Conor in training, and with Dana essentially saying after pulling him from 200 that his next fight is at FW.... they could be planning him for NY AND on the chance it happens, as a contingency plan that either one of the interim FW challengers can't go. That could be why the media darling McGregor is hiding from the spotlight, and staying unusually quiet.

Yeah I noticed that too.

'He'll fight on 201, 202, 203, etc.'

Just come out and say it already you're fucking terrified because you know Frankie will destroy Conor and then when Ronda retires and Conor has no value left you won't be able to sell PPV because Sage and Paige ain't that great.
Which means the unifying of belts won't happen and he won't defend this year

Who's ducking who?

Haha, the only evidence you'd have for that claim is him wanting to rematch Nate at 200 which is more than understandable.
evidence is clear you tard.the interim winner will have to wait for Conor after his fight at 201-203.Then another 3 month camp atleast.So how would Conor fight again this year after that.Thats if he even went straight to another camp after his fight.he ain't coming back to 145

The winner of Edgar Aldo is still one win away from deserving a title shot.

Jokes :)
Well neither of them have faced Siver yet.
Also at least Connar's chin gets to rest a bit longer

Back