Remember when pat Cummins said he made DC cry and sherdog was loving the drama

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Little did we know, DC was going to be crying every three months for the rest of his career and pat Cummins wasn't really special at all

Hindsight really is 20/20

DC is quite the sensitive character it would seem. lol

tumblr_inline_o469awlwBo1u3g17d_500.gif

Cummins is doing pretty well considering he was brought in to fight DC after only 4 pro MMA fights that were all against abysmal losing record cans. Coming from that beating the guys he has is pretty damn good.

Its clear he won't be a top LHW at this time but he could've easily lost every fight he had in the UFC with the experience he brought in. He's not too shabby.

The DC crying thing doesnt deserve as much shit as he gets. Dude wears his heart on his sleeve and puts his heart and soul into his craft. Gotta respect that. Any passionate athlete has shed a few tears in heartbreak, disappointment, and happiness.

Cummins is doing pretty well considering he was brought in to fight DC after only 4 pro MMA fights that were all against abysmal losing record cans. Coming from that beating the guys he has is pretty damn good.

Its clear he won't be a top LHW at this time but he could've easily lost every fight he had in the UFC with the experience he brought in. He's not too shabby.

The DC crying thing doesnt deserve as much shit as he gets. Dude wears his heart on his sleeve and puts his heart and soul into his craft. Gotta respect that. Any passionate athlete has shed a few tears in heartbreak, disappointment, and happiness.
I only like Crymier when he's crying. It's true it's true

DC came out on top in this situation.

Starbucks - "I made that guy cry in wrestling practice."

DC - "I fought that guy and beat the shit out of him in under 90 seconds."

No, tell me more

DC looked like a child trying to his best to beat his dad, and daddy just laughed it off, controlled the kid while purposely not inflicting serious damage out of pity, and love.

DC looked like a child trying to his best to beat his dad, and daddy just laughed it off, controlled the kid while purposely not inflicting serious damage out of pity, and love.
Cmon man it wasn't that bad at least for the first 3 rounds and the 5th. I'm a JBJ fan too and loved seeing him win with such skill but the fight wasn't like that lol

Cummins has done surprisingly well for a guy that was wearing a green apron and pushing muffins right before he got the call from the UFC.

4-3 with all three losses to guys who have held (or fought for) the belt.

Oh yes TS. A lot of feuds are fake in the UFC, playing to the cameras to sell fights and shit. This one definitely wasn't. I nearly shat myself when DC called him Patrick.

Back