If Conor put on his own event on July 9th

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor V Nate. McGregor promotions. Pay Nate $5m + freedom to pick and choose his sponsors. I reckon Conor could comfortably clear $30m in PPV and a bucket load more in sponsorship. The hurdle is his contract with the UFC that he would need to settle. Does anyone have any idea how much this settlement would be roughly? If it were say $50m, would it be worth it?

A couple of fights and he could be free of their shackles and profit from then on. If he could go on another win streak he would be outrageously wealthy after 5 fights. High risk but potentially super high reward. Could see an avalanche of fighters on the disgusting 20/20 contracts looking to jump on board.

1fiuxd.jpg

He would lose a shit load of money. It would flop. Nate Diaz would most likely not be a part of such a shit idea.

Dude, I'm pretty sure that both are in contract with the UFC.

Nevertheless this topic is total doodoo

Lol.

Son, do you have any idea how much money and expertise it takes to put on a pay per...

You know what? Forget it...a thread this stupid deserves no effort on my part to educate you. You're a write off.

Conor V Nate. McGregor promotions. Pay Nate $5m + freedom to pick and choose his sponsors. I reckon Conor could comfortably clear $30m in PPV and a bucket load more in sponsorship. The hurdle is his contract with the UFC that he would need to settle. Does anyone have any idea how much this settlement would be roughly? If it were say $50m, would it be worth it?

A couple of fights and he could be free of their shackles and profit from then on. If he could go on another win streak he would be outrageously wealthy after 5 fights. High risk but potentially super high reward. Could see an avalanche of fighters on the disgusting 20/20 contracts looking to jump on board.

Oh my God! Please, just stop fangirls. He's off the card. Be happy with the fact that he wont be getting his shit pushed in again.

I'll be happy when all this crap blows over so we don't have to wade through these shit posts everyday.

Lol.

Son, do you have any idea how much money and expertise it takes to put on a pay per...

You know what? Forget it...a thread this stupid deserves no effort on my part to educate you. You're a write off.

Exactly, send this shit to the Wasteland.

He would need to...
1. Fight out the rest of his contract.
2. Partner up with someone who has deep pockets, like Mayweather or Vince McMahon
3. Bring in someone like GSP to head a fighter's union.
4. Talk Ronda into jumping ship.

And then, maybe five years from now, he could challenge the UFC for supremacy and make MMA more legitimate in the process.

TS is so delusional I don't know how he lives on this planet.

A plan so awesome needs to be emailed directly to McGregor. Maybe if enough fans tell him to do it he might think it's a good idea. Imagine how hilarious it would be for McGregor to go from being the hottest thing in MMA to an unemployed clown who destroyed his fortune because he bought his own hype. I'd watch that film.

giphy.gif

Congrats I have seen some doozies in this forum and sir you are the Dooziest of the doozies winner!

Too risky for July 9th, a lot of sporting events happening that day.

Dude. If I keep getting dubs for the shit that I say on here you should 100% get dubs for this retarded shit.

Shame.
FidZknJ.gif

Back