Ronda Rousey - "I'm Still Grieving" [video]

Ronda is the most mentally strong athlete I've ever worked with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she should be allowed to fight again.

Another loss would kill her.

Hmmm actually now that i think about it..let her fight:D

The boohoo is strong with this one.

For all the LOL's she gave, there's a person I havent thought of in a few months. Thanks Ronda.

lol i hope she kills herself.

Ronda is sad because Holly is stepping up her instagram game.
Holly showing of those legs and her tummy ;)

12501886_1096654447042644_1076647479_n.jpg 13116679_1699482003638547_1942689534_n.jpg

Please note the difference between Holly who lost the title and Ronda...
Holly staying in impeccable shape and happy.

There's really nothing wrong with that interview. Haters gonna hate.

Big Ronda just wants to be the greatest fighter that ever lived and to never lose and be everyones hero and to be the inspiration for the terminally ill. Is that too much to ask? Poor Big Ronda.. life is so tough...when you are an egomaniac that can't have it all your way.

I hope sympathetic Ronda gets another head kick.

Signed more movie deals too.....me thinks her fighting career is kaput.
Really sounds like she's in therapy too.

"Look at how you were and now look at how you are: you look like your aunt!"

Everyone handles things differently. But she appears to be having a real tough time.

She's talking about how people love seeing someone fall, how the masses raise people up and then crash them down, how people see athletes and "stars" like entertainment and a cartoon. She basicly has Sherdog down to a tee. You guys live vicariously through her, and the rest of the top names. It's pretty sad actually.

People in here who are posting things like "boohoo" and "I hope she kills herself" and so forth are probably too stupid to grasp the irony.

I know life is miserable, but grow some balls and stop taking it out on everyone else. Try doing something productive. You're supposed to be grown men most of you.

I haven't really thought of Ronda in a while. I feel the same with Conor. I don't care if they fight again. Maybe I am just not that into MMA anymore?

Back