Breaking(not so much) Cain finally learns to listen to his body!

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...rring-to-stay-healthy-ahead-of-ufc-200-042716

As one of my favorite fighters can't help but always wonder what could've been with him if he just stayed healthy.

Said he finally listened to his body and plans to cut back instead of sparring 3X a day....3...he's gonna work on maybe just 2 possibly once a day and focus more on his conditioning.

Yeah sparring 3X a day at full force isn't gonna do your career/body and good.

Train hard and get injured out the cage. Or train less and get injured in it.

If he stayed healthy he would have 4 more fights against bigfoot and jds.

Train hard and get injured out the cage. Or train less and get injured in it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27377-1366903286-4.gif

Too little, too late. Damage has been done, and it's permanent. Cain's pre-fight ritual: then and now. Them knees are as good as gone.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...rring-to-stay-healthy-ahead-of-ufc-200-042716

As one of my favorite fighters can't help but always wonder what could've been with him if he just stayed healthy.

Said he finally listened to his body and plans to cut back instead of sparring 3X a day....3...he's gonna work on maybe just 2 possibly once a day and focus more on his conditioning.

Yeah sparring 3X a day at full force isn't gonna do your career/body and good.

He seems battle worn after only a 15 fight career. I think all its going to take is one more injury and he may just say fuck it and retire.

Too little, too late. Damage has been done, and it's permanent. Cain's pre-fight ritual: then and now. Them knees are as good as gone.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what are the implications of this exactly?

You don't say "breaking" and "Cain" in the same sentence around here.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what are the implications of this exactly?

It is now harder for him to take a shit whilst squatting down than before.

You may be on something. I mean onto something. Check out the video following, it seems the best way to improve your knees is to do fast, uncontrolled movements with heavy weights.

n5Xzol.gif

Back