Will Khabib Nurmagomedov ever lose? And if so, to who?

philodox

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Joe Rogan said you need an extremely high level top of the food chain guy (who currently doesnt exist in the division) to stop Khabib

Do you think Khabib will lose and if so to who or who do you think could beat him at this point?

23-0.. and hes only like 27 years old

Tibau was close. I think Ferguson would have been competitive too.

What a stupid question, everyone loses

Tibau was close. I think Ferguson would have been competitive too.

I dont think Tibau was as close as people say. I thought Khabib won handily... but at the same time, Tibau was roided to the max and has some of the best take down defense stats in the division

Not with Fedor-like-Sambo skills, he'll loose the same way Fedor and Jones will loose, once he's old and decrepit at age 36.

Khabib LW true champ nobody other than lucky punch beats him at LW.

War Albert Tumenov!

no hell never lose ever hes a god among men just like conor, sage, paige and ronda

oh wait

Vs RDA in The rematch.

RDA got so much better, Khabib had all kind of injury.

My $$$ will be on Dos Anjos next time

Hes not lost yet and has won 23 in a row, genius

ab3adcd4d14de4d2ad7a03975a6d1dfc.jpg

no hell never lose ever hes a god among men just like conor, sage, paige and ronda

oh wait

none of those people you mentioned are Sambo world champions and Russian national wrestlers.

Joe Rogan said you need an extremely high level top of the food chain guy (who currently doesnt exist in the division) to stop Khabib

Do you think Khabib will lose and if so to who or who do you think could beat him at this point?

23-0.. and hes only like 27 years old
You're just crushing it with shitty threads lately. Keep up the bad work.

He loses to his knees quite often.

Khabib has 1 top ten win so no need to think he is unbeatable...even though he is the champ...

Back