UFC 200 press conference peaked at 30k LIVE viewers

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Nate vs Gregor conference peaked at 300k LIVE viewers. Not a good early sign for UFC 200

And yet fights will still happen and I will still watch them

The humbling is key for the long run.

2mfho8.jpg

Nate vs Gregor conference peaked at 300k LIVE viewers. Not a good early sign for UFC 200

Days out vs. months out. Not the same thing.

That said, UFC 200 will lose a significant amount of PPV without Conor vs. Diaz. The UFC will make less money.

Conor on the other hand, will make noting for UFC 200. If I have to pick a billionaire making 40 instead of 60 million vs. a millionaire making 0 instead of 10 million, I'd be the billionaire, thank you very much.

That doesn't mean as much as you think it means. The Nate/Conor presser was under special circumstances and it had alot to do with people excited to see how Nate would react to Conor. And it was right before the fight. I didn't even know this press conference was happening for 200 until i hit the internet yesterday, and I live in NY. Not the same at all.

This was a normal press conference. It doesn't mean that the actual fight will have 1/10th the viewers.

Days out vs. months out. Not the same thing.

That said, UFC 200 will not lose a significant amount of PPV without Conor vs. Diaz. The UFC will make less money.

Conor on the other hand, will make noting for UFC 200. If I have to pick a billionaire making 40 instead of 60 million vs. a millionaire making 0 instead of 10 million, I'd be the billionaire, thank you very much.

What the actual fuck?

Who gives a fuck?

I couldn't care less about the PPV sales and anyone with a semi functioning brain knows that DC vs Jones is a much better fight than Diaz and Conor.

lol, I really hope Bones/DC gets cancelled .... ditto for Aldo/Edgar ... None of these fights is worthy of UFC 200.

Circumstances were different.

UFC 196 presser was a chaotic event where Diaz was announced as a super-last minute replacement, and everyone wanted to see the fireworks between the two trashtalkers.

This presser is for an event two months away, and everyone kind of got their fill of the Jones/Cormier drama from the PPV this past weekend.

The most entertaining thing about the UFC 200 presser was Nunes trying to talk shit, "I 'AVE ALL DA TOOL," LMAO.

Not that. The "picking" to be a billionaire. What does that even mean?

Whose position would you rather be in? A billionaire who loses out on a small fraction of his wealth, or a millionaire who loses out on maybe 50% of your net worth?

lol, I really hope Bones/DC gets cancelled .... ditto for Aldo/Edgar ... None of these fights is worthy of UFC 200.

Yet the meaningless Conor vs Diaz 2 fight was?

Rofl you gay with Conor or what?

Bones/DC isn't but a meaningless, non consequential fight between two lightweights at 170 is deserving?
900x900px-LL-6b16e48a_nuthugger.jpeg

Back