Putting Conor On Ice: Fine Tuning What They Did To Tim Kennedy

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Now they are talking about putting him on UFC #205?

Operation Lucky Charms is being executed before our eyes.
How long will he be iced?

Last edited:
205 weight class
200w.gif

so you are saying they are giving Conor a "time out" ? don't know, you might be right

Now they are talking about putting him on UFC #205?

Operation Lucky Charms is being executed before our eyes.
How long will he be iced?

47 years old. Do you know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike. Raise it high up in the streets so all can see. That’s what preserves the order of things. Fear.

47 years old. Do you know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike. Raise it high up in the streets so all can see. That’s what preserves the order of things. Fear.

Advice to a 27-year-old millionaire: never pick a fight with a 50-year-old billionaire. You lose. Every time.

What the hell are you on about?

tumblr_inline_o55scpAfnU1sydi09_500.gif

It certainly can be if you obsess over it.

Advice to a 27-year-old millionaire: never pick a fight with a 50-year-old billionaire. You lose. Every time.

Actually 2 billionaires, and a bald boss worth 300 million. What they are doing by pulling McGregor from potentially headlining the biggest card in history, pulling him from the biggest payday of his life, is illustrating to him that they don't need him at all.

Actually 2 billionaires, and a bald boss worth 300 million. What they are doing by pulling McGregor from potentially headlining the biggest card in history, pulling him from the biggest payday of his life, is illustrating to him that they don't need him at all.
Yup.
There'll be huge paydays in the Zuffa future without Conor, and I think this came as a shock to him

I love the Conor hate is so strong that people are now just blindly supporting the billionaires that fuck over fighters.

I love the Conor hate is so strong that people are now just blindly supporting the billionaires that fuck over fighters.
If Conor had made a strong stand for better fighter pay, I'd be with him wholeheartedly and he'd have me as a fan for life.
Instead, he calls them all bums and monkeys.

What the hell does this have to do with Tim Kennedy? I'm confused.

If Conor had made a strong stand for better fighter pay, I'd be with him wholeheartedly and he'd have me as a fan for life.
Instead, he calls them all bums and monkeys.

Calling them bums have given Aldo and Diaz the highest pay days of their entire Zuffa career.

They should be tanking him.

Conor is not a good example of a fucked over fighter. The UFC has certainly fucked over their share, but the Irishman is not one of them. They bent over backwards for him, too, and they both found the breaking point.

They will figure it out because both sides have giant bulges for money.

Conor put himself on ICE

Land.

Back