So Nate Diaz...

SG123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Diaz boys have a manager or someone to guide Nate toward taking the fight at 200.

I can't be the only person that think he has genuine star quality?

- Nate had a big following to begin with.
- His style makes for good fights.
- People enjoy the press he does.
- He's been put over by McG and now has a tonne of momentum.

He needs to capitalise on this, because the opportunity is there to be a headliner in his own right. And in the process make sure the $$$$$ is always on the table, not just when he fights McG.

Diaz has never been such a huge name,the facts you mention are never enough if you re not a championship caliber fighter...

Nates "Big following" Is relative to us hardcore fans. Conor gets on ESPN regularly. It's a different level of following. His style doesnt matter, if it did he'd be more over than he is now and I really enjoy the Diaz bros. Who is he going to capitalize on? There is nobody with McGregors name anywhere in 155 or 170 besides Conor. He's getting screwed if he doesn't get McGregor and that's why he only wants to fight him.

And before all you Sherdoggies get all up in my ass, I mean McG the fighter, not the burger.

Nates "Big following" Is relative to us hardcore fans. Conor gets on ESPN regularly. It's a different level of following. His style doesnt matter, if it did he'd be more over than he is now and I really enjoy the Diaz bros. Who is he going to capitalize on? There is nobody with McGregors name anywhere in 155 or 170 besides Conor. He's getting screwed if he doesn't get McGregor and that's why he only wants to fight him.

My point is it's not necessarily about him capitalising on anyone else at this stage, it's about building Nate Diaz.

And I'm not saying he can turn around and be the next McG, but he can be a star relative to the majority of the roster.

You realize part of the allure of the Diaz brothers is they don't give a shit...about UFC 200 or anything. That is what makes them likeable.

Diaz has never been such a huge name,the facts you mention are never enough if you re not a championship caliber fighter...

How do you know he's not a big star? Obviously you wouldn't compare him to any other fighters to achieve that?

That would be even more ridiculous than comparing UFC 198/199/200. Right?

And before all you Sherdoggies get all up in my ass, I mean McG the fighter, not the burger.
I don't care what you meant, I prefer to get up your ass and it ain't close.
Get ready.
nipple-tape-and-vaseline-marathon-training-my-gym.jpg

P.S. (No) homo

My point is it's not necessarily about him capitalising on anyone else at this stage, it's about building Nate Diaz.

And I'm not saying he can turn around and be the next McG, but he can be a star relative to the majority of the roster.

He probably wouldn't beat RDA in a rematch and he'll definitely lose to the guys at 170. Hes not in a good position.

The dude said he doesn't like or even care about fighting anymore. He just wanted the McGregor fight for the payday.

You care about this stuff more than Nate does ts.

How do you know he's not a big star? Obviously you wouldn't compare him to any other fighters to achieve that?

That would be even more ridiculous than comparing UFC 198/199/200. Right?
The problem is you just have a very small and pinky inside world...too bad the reality is far from that lil pinky place...

Nate got a taste of red panty night money. He's not gonna go back to Rory Mac money. Lol

He probably wouldn't beat RDA in a rematch and he'll definitely lose to the guys at 170. Hes not in a good position.

Again not critical. McG isn't the best fighter in the UFC, but he probably garners more attention than the rest of the roster combined.

Again not critical. McG isn't the best fighter in the UFC, but he probably garners more attention than the rest of the roster combined.

I'm talking about Nate, there is nobody else for him. Conor can make any fight, Nate Diaz can't. Right now his career is defined by his fight with McGregor, he needs to be validated and beat him again or nobody is going to care.

The problem is you just have a very small and pinky inside world...too bad the reality is far from that lil pinky place...

My small world does however incorporate comparisons and questions, two concepts you don't seem familiar with.

That said, I kind of respect the fact you wear your ignorance with pride. But at the same time I'd be short the society you live within. Natural selection and all that.

I dunno, stars need to win a belt... I don't think nate is good enough to win a Bellator belt let alone a UFC one

My small world does however incorporate comparisons and questions, two concepts you don't seem familiar with.

That said, I kind of respect the fact you wear your ignorance with pride. But at the same time I'd be short the society you live within. Natural selection and all that.
Lesson 1 if u wanna see respect show respect...this works all the time...

I'm talking about Nate, there is nobody else for him. Conor can make any fight, Nate Diaz can't. Right now his career is defined by his fight with McGregor, he needs to be validated and beat him again or nobody is going to care.

That's where we disagree. I think Nate has the potential at the moment to move to that second tier of drawing power, behind the McG & Rousey level.

I don't know if I've made this clear, but I mean McG the fighter, not the burger. I knew people would try to destroy my bumhole if I wasn't clear about this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back