Next weeks card

bringitoncomeon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm not one to complain about cards very often, but this one is incredibly underwhelming. There are a few interesting matchups but nothing really jumps out at you. The headliner is about as weak as it gets as its just two guys moving up a division and are a long way from top 5 rankings. Can we just fast forward to silva vs bisping?

Too many fight night cards
UFC realy needs to stop making as many cards as possible

Worst card of the year.. Even with the Croatia card. Some prospects on that one and you kind of expect crappies. This fs1 card is tough to swallow. They even lost one of their more intriguing match ups in thatch vs bahardurzada

Someone please ask Joe Riggs what he thinks about the Conor vs. Aldo fight, pretty please!

✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄

Chris Camozzi vs. Joe Riggs is on the main card.

I mean, come the fuck on

i just saw that they moved the thatch vs siyar fight off this card and onto 196. I was looking forward to that one. Other than that, I'm curious about the lineker and garbrandt fight. nothing else really stands out.

but i'm not gonna complain about a free card. maybe someone will stand out and make some noise. and the fighters get to put on a show and get paid. not sure how anyone can complain about that.

It's free.
Yup. I will complain about weak ppv's but i've never understood complaining about weak fs1 cards. DVR it and skip through the ztuff you don't care about.

I'm excited for Garbrandt vs Lineker and I always enjoy Cowboy fights plus I got on the Brunson wagon a long time ago and was impressed with how close he came to beating the most dangerous man at 185lbs Yoel Romero so getting to see him fight for free is always cool.

It's free, no one is forcing you to watch it. Personally I prefer as many cards as possible. I don't mind seeing good fights spread over a couple of cards rather than stacking 1 card. Also you never know what a card will be like, it can end up being s great card despite lacking name value.

Garbandt v Lineker should be an awesome fight. I do agree though, this card is pretty weak. I live near Pittsburgh, had this been a little more appealing I would have gotten tickets.

Oh don't get me wrong I'll be watching it, just a little disappointed with the matchups. March and April are stacked so I can't really complain.

Sure it's not the most stacked card, but hey it's free. My only real complaint is that it is on a Sunday.

It's free.

1420.gif

Free cards = ZERO complaints from me :D

It's free, no one is forcing you to watch it. Personally I prefer as many cards as possible. I don't mind seeing good fights spread over a couple of cards rather than stacking 1 card. Also you never know what a card will be like, it can end up being s great card despite lacking name value.

This. I wish there was a card every weekend. Even if I am too busy I can DVR it and watch it during the week.

Back