Free training oppurtunity in Vegas ---- vids included

PhilDunlap

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Yes I AM crazy..... So what... At the Asylum crazy is a GOOD thing...Don't be so judge-mental about it...

If you are an Asylum inpatient you understand this and it's great to be in a room full of other insane people. But we are looking for a token "normal" person and I promise we will ignore that and accept you as one of our own..

The problem seems to be "normal" people don't like to get hit, thrown and twisted how odd is that ?

Yes it's true the classes are FREE... Remember I did say I was crazy but then again it's not my fault I used to get hit in the head for a living and I am the head inpatient in charge please remember the Asylum is run by the inmates and the inpatient in charge is the craziest one..

We are getting to the point where we are so full we won't be accepting any new people so if you are interested act now before it's too late..

Remember inpatient or outpatient the choice it yours but we are ready and willing to treat you...

We have a 100% money back guarantee.. If you come in "normal" and don't end up crazy or if you are already crazy and don't end up insane we will give you all your money back.....

Oh damn I forgot it's FREE... I must have been choked one too many times

www.asylumfightteamvegas.com

www.youtube.com/channel/UC1j-G0Hy6iVZNHSvdeycgdA

www.facebook.com/phil.dunlap.7

www.facebook.com/AsylumFightGym

Do you pay for travel, accommodation, food and wi-fi? Trying to find a place to free-load and this might not be a bad idea.

Thought you was trolling until I watched the straight armbar into the double kneebar vid. Sweet breakdown.

Thought you was trolling until I watched the straight armbar into the double kneebar vid. Sweet breakdown.

Thanks not trolling just trying to get the word out with a little humor I am a goofball

Thanks not trolling just trying to get the word out with a little humor I am a goofball

Wish it was closer to home, I would be all over it. Was talking with a friend about something like this, obviously not to such a bad ass extent, but same premise.

Seems really cool tho, if I'm ever near Vegas I will have to come to a class.

Cool im in California but can get to vegas easily.

Awesome, Definitely will consider stopping by

Anyone is welcome when they are in the area we have a really low key atmosphere but train hard and try to have a lot of fun... No BS, no polatics just training

By the way anyone including drop ins who train at other schools are welcome we believe in getting as many looks as possible if you are interested we are always having open mats that I announce on Facebook so friend me on there.. By the way there is no class this Saturday 2/20 because we have a bunch of people doing NAGA in Vegas

https://www.facebook.com/phil.dunlap.7

Back