fighter says aljaimain sterling signed with one fc

clitasauras rex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know how to link it. If you wanna check it look up pat defranco on twitter i think he fights out of long island and he said aljamain signed for one fc.

God I hope not...One doesn't keep their fighters active enough.

Strange choice, but whatever. I guess he doesn't mind travelling across the ocean.

Don't see it on Pat DeFranco's twitter account.

Huh?

Edit: Found it. He also trains at Serra-Longo but could be a great troll job. Who knows?

How to become even less relevant by the Funkmaster coming to a bargain bin near you.

Great, he'll fade away into Sunday gifs from 'oh yea, that was on last night'

Oh well. Not to big of a loss in my opinion. He loses to Almedia, Rivera and Sanders

He also liked a tweet saying good luck in Bellator

Aljamain posts here, we can try and ask him directly.

i wouldn't be surprised. benson mentioned that oneFC went pretty hard after him in terms of money. and since they missed on benson, they mightve gone even harder after sterling. not really sure why his teammate would leak the news early...could be a troll job.

but i dont even know how to watch onefc fights, and i dont even know if it airs locally. i also just saw that brandon vera is their heavyweight champ. he might just disappear into obscurity in my mind.

Well he'll get paid good money thrashing random Thai and Singaporean fighters.

1- Join a bush league
2- Beat bums spectacularly
3- Make a name for yourself
4- Come back to the UFC as a dominant champion from another org
5- ????
6- PROFIT !

Could he fight for other orgs if he signed with onefc? I was wondering if he would still be able to fight stateside as well. Do they usually sign guys to exclusive contracts? That would be crazy with the weight cut as well rule change in one. Maybe he goes, does well for a few fights and then has a better bargaining position.

Back