GSP doing some pad work

Looks kind of slow but he can still whip my ass. Glad he still training. I still want to be training when I am his age.

I could take that entire video and not be unconscious
Lmfao joking he's looking fast as ever !

GSP...
60049751.jpg

more like BAD work haha. jk i'd get wrecked by him even if he only had 1 arm.

that was just awful technique and speed. if that is any indication of where he is at physically he should stay retired.

If he keeps messing around in the gym he just might get it (staph). I heard Tri-Star is having problem with their finances since GSP left, so their cleaning standards are probably not up to par.

Funny all the armchair warriors talking about his bad technique. None of you will ever come close to what he is capable of.

I love GSP and wanna see him come back but that video isn't saying much. Doesn't he train all the time even when he doesn't have a fight though?

Gonna have to FP some old stuff and see if he always moved that flat footed. Bet he still has a good power double.

Doesn't he train all the time even when he doesn't have a fight though?

Yeah, he still loves training and martial arts. Whatever reasons he left for, it wasn't a loss of passion for martial arts itself.

Funny all the armchair warriors talking about his bad technique. None of you will ever come close to what he is capable of.

GSP is an MMA legend and one of the best ever but that doesn't mean his punching technique couldn't get better... He is great at MMA because of his ability to mix his striking in with his grappling, but as far as pure striking goes he was never one of the best, especially not later in his career.

There is lots of bad striking in MMA. Even Anderson Silva is a bad striker compared to high level kickboxers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back