Shoop that freezing Joe Rogan

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
It looked like it's worth a shoop or two.

Mb6pwRj.jpg

edit :
template added thx to biwaveraider

NiOVl3L.png

Last edited:
oh god now i just want to read the rest of todd hunts comment

I'd say shoop it for a creepy face checking out a chicks ass at weigh ins, but we have plenty real ones those.

Looks like he's tryin' to be this guy...

man-looks-like-thumb-6325-1233172135-12.jpg

Make it happen, boys...

I was about to go to sleep, just before I saw that.
Fuck that. I'll have to watch an autopsy to get my mind away from that creepy face.

Reminds me a bit of Vader

Review_DarthVaderLifeSizeBust_stillC.jpg

It's expected. Some amphibians can survive having their cells completely frozen.

Father Time WILL wreck you.

Someone had to take a fun thread and go and get banned...

I'm sure that's not ban worthy or anything, since it's only a cock.

EDIT... Ahhhhh fuck. A good member warned me in PM that since I quoted the post with the pic of the cock. I could be banned too. I completely disagree if that's the case. I posted no cocks. I never intended to post cocks. There's no intent. Proving intent is the cornerstone of western law. But, I took the good gentleman at his word, and removed the quote from my post... even though it said ... "see attachment, blah". I figured the mods removed the pic, thereby removing it from the site entirely.... like a dead link.

Thank you unsaid member... I'll pay attention in the future, but I call Bullshit that I could ever be held responsible for quoting something already on the site. And my post is clearly against the original post... unless you're an idiot. Like I said... Us Canadians, and British are known for dry humour.

Last edited:
Haha that guy couldn't help himself! As joe has said many times before if there's a picture of you on the internet, someone somewhere has photoshopped a dick into it.

Haha that guy couldn't help himself! As joe has said many times before if there's a picture of you on the internet, someone somewhere has photoshopped a dick into it.

That's a really disturbing thought. Talk about identity theft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back