Seriously, how will Bisping-Silva play out in the Octagon?

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think this fight resembles the Silva-Diaz fight, except Bisping hurts Silva with a punch somewhere in late Round 2. I just don't think Silva has it anymore. (Well, I don't think he ever really did, but that is off-topic.)

Bisping is a volume striker, not a power puncher.

I'm hoping it will be competitive, but I think even at this stage of his career, anderson has too much power for Mike. I see him knocking out Bisping.

Bisping chasing silva around trying to land a 1-2 and Silva counters until the finish.

Anderson will counter Bisbing into oblivion .. that is all.

replay of the diaz fight

silva isnt the same but hes more then able to out strike him and win a points fight

i dont think he can ko anybody anymore

Anyone picking Bisping is on some serious medication.

Anderson will use slick boxing to make bisping panic. Bisping will start to run backward like he always do when he dont like the feel of the strikes. Anderson will then hit him with a head kick.

I just don't think Silva has it anymore. (Well, I don't think he ever really did, but that is off-topic.)

fci5n4.jpg

I like your "Seriously" in the title. Like, you aren't looking for conjecture in this thread, you're just looking for the soothsayers among us to reveal the outcome for you so you can sleep easier tonight and go about your life.

Well I'm sorry to say but Conor McGregor doesn't post on Sherdog. You may have to wait.

bisping isnt weidman though

anderson is old but his skeleton should still be able to out punch bisping

bisping is bisping, but did you see how tentative silva looked against an even weaker puncher in diaz? even in the clinch which what used to be silva's bread n butter, diaz was getting the advantage. i don't think he trusts his chin anymore after the title fights.

I think he may look like this possibly tbh. Similar fighters imo, Bisping being a bit more technical, Forrest being bigger with better grappling IMO. Still i see this happening.

zx1p8z.jpg

bisping will mix up volume kickboxing with takedown attempts to keep anderson guessing and sap his cardio.

anderson will land a few good shots here and there but fail to capitalise on them.

Bisping will get a controversial tko stoppage using ground and pound at some point in the fourth round.

He will then get a title shot due to injury pull-outs and decision an over-confident rockhold to win the belt, subsequently retiring and being crowned as the new King of England at some point in 2017.

Bisping via 7-0 in the UK.

Live, I don't know who the crowd will be cheering for. I'm expecting the "Ole," and if there are Brazilians in the house, "Tu vai morrer."

Bisping will circle him, landing pot shots at will. He'll be shuckin' and jivin' for all of one minute before he takes a shin square to his face.

When he wakes up he will be thinking this.

tumblr_mdywlhbIPT1r5jmeso1_500.gif

Back